New to US, Pregnant and No Insurance

I don't think he has to go to healthcare.gov

She just moved here. Shouldn't that be a qualifying event under HIPAA for the group plan?

Here's an idea. Pay for it yourself. I was 25 years old and just scraping by with a lawn care "business" that I ran out of my detached garage. We got pregnant and paid for it ourselves. What is wrong with the pansy arse losers in this country that everyone else has to come to your rescue?? Be a man.

Here's an idea. Pay for it yourself. I was 25 years old and just scraping by with a lawn care "business" that I ran out of my detached garage. We got pregnant and paid for it ourselves. What is wrong with the pansy arse losers in this country that everyone else has to come to your rescue?? Be a man.

We just paid for a birth last Feb. it was around 8k after I negotiated some discounts for paying in full...

We had insurance for "complications of pregnancy" but not for maternity itself. It's the plan I chose b/c premiums for maternity couldn't be justified in my book. In short, we saved money in our HSA for this.

Of course, Obama doesn't think I have a good enough plan and we'll lose it in 2015...

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

We just paid for a birth last Feb. it was around 8k after I negotiated some discounts for paying in full...

We had insurance for "complications of pregnancy" but not for maternity itself. It's the plan I chose b/c premiums for maternity couldn't be justified in my book. In short, we saved money in our HSA for this.

Of course, Obama doesn't think I have a good enough plan and we'll lose it in 2015...

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

WHAT??? That's not possible! YOU handled your OWN business?? (sarcasm). I feel like I'm in France with all the candy ass sissies in this country.

You didn't have an option back then. If you did you would have have taken it just like the OP should today. Stupid not to.

I don't agree that it should be covered with subsidized plans but if it is then it would be stupid not to take advantage of it.

You didn't have an option back then. If you did you would have have taken it just like the OP should today. Stupid not to.

I don't agree that it should be covered with subsidized plans but if it is then it would be stupid not to take advantage of it.

I have a choice today. I won't ever take the Obamacare option. I think you're stupid if you do.

Two of my three children I paid for out of my own pocket with no health insurance coverage and they were C-section births.

If u have money to protect, u will own insurance. If u have serious health conditions, u will own insurance. If your are healthy and poor, you take a don't care attitude

Back