New Website Want Opinions

G

Her is my website . I am having it built and this is their first draft. i am going to make a lot of changes to the content but i wanted to know what you guys think about the design and layout. all opinions welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the design/layout. Very simple and clean. I would maybe change the quote box to add a few options that way the client might actually think they are getting a online quote if they give their info.

what do you mean? there is an extended quote box as well through the get a quote part. but if you just do the simple one on the home page it sends me an email with the name and phone number so i can contact them.

Just some brief observations:

* Get rid of "Prefer to" and "?."

* "New Violation" ? Very unique, I suppose.

* I like the color.

* Romney won easily tonight.

thanks for the feed back. my rational behind that is nobody really thinks about insurance until they buy a new car, add a new driver, or get a new violation. is it bad?

what do you mean? there is an extended quote box as well through the get a quote part. but if you just do the simple one on the home page it sends me an email with the name and phone number so i can contact them.

I could be totally off here, so take it with a grain of salt... When I see a call to action that only asks for my contact info, then obviously I know I won't be seeing a quote when I click that button. All I know is that my info is being sent somewhere. That is why I never fill those out. If there were a few qualifying questions, then somebody might be more inclined to fill it out. Again, that's just me...

I could be totally off here, so take it with a grain of salt... When I see a call to action that only asks for my contact info, then obviously I know I won't be seeing a quote when I click that button. All I know is that my info is being sent somewhere. That is why I never fill those out. If there were a few qualifying questions, then somebody might be more inclined to fill it out. Again, that's just me...

you might be right what would you suggest. there is an area that has a full quote form but its under get a quote and its a lot longer. what would you think if it links to the full quote page with the basic info filled out already? or would you just not fill it out at all because of the appearance?

yes i mainly do non-standard.

does new violation not makes sense to people? i was going more along the lines of "New car, New driver, New violation = New savings" because people usually dont think about car insurance until one of those moments. thanks for the input guys

Back