• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Anyone going to be around for today's call? Over/under on the number of "we've been told" or "as far as we know" or "we understand" today? Let's all keep track. My guess is 24.

I like how when they address insurable interest, he says "the company says that's been addressed". Oh, OK. Thanks for clearing that up. That makes sense now.

im in.......ok.....who said they were ali.....now mr. nash will not tells us who the e&o co. is......

im in.......ok.....who said they were ali.....now mr. nash will not tells us who the e&o co. is......

Painful. This is like a soap opera but worse. At least the storyline on a soap opera is different each day. Every day is the EXACT same thing here. Hopefully one of our posters who is in with Mr. Nash's FMO can call or e-mail and find that company name out and share it with us.

I dropped off the call - post if anything new or interesting is mentioned, or if it looks like it will be opened for questions.

Back