• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

I just caught the last few minutes.

Who ever he is, he keeps cutting out and I can't understand half of what he is saying. Sounds like I'm calling a company for tech support. All I heard was something about disability.

He definitely has a speaking disability, is that what he was talking about?

I can't believe that people have really sent him money. What a bunch of crap!

People like him and his "followers" are the reason insurance agents don't have a better reputation.

Someone needs to help him join a castrati choir.

Google Jim Jones and I can't believe 1,000 people drank cyanide flavored Kool Aid either. But people with low-self esteem will believe almost anything from people who holds themselves as an authority figure has to say. I'm sure even now after all that's happened there are people recruting for this "underground." Also, nothing's more powerful then telling a bunch of losers that "they'll be rich with almost no effort." That con will be played again until the end of time. Despite 50,000 examples that you cannot get "rich" without great effort, everyone's still hoping they'll be the lottery winner. Read articles on poor people who actually sell their food stamps so they can buy lottery tickets and go hungry.

Back