New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Re: New zero premium life insurance policy

stupid stupid people ....mary if your not green get anybody i mean anybody to tell you the name of the company.... you know it is a violation to recruit people without publishing the name of the company trust me i know.... dont fall for another freakin zero premium deal..... just advice from a reliable source..
B

What company are you talking about?

Re: Miracle insurance

That Zero dollar premium was a fiasco and more people that Miracle are in trouble for it. Zero dollar premium is legal in some states, but NC is not one of them! I don't know if Ali knew that or not, but I'm sure he knows that now! :biggrin:

As for Miracle as a whole, they seem to be ok. It's TAG that is the source of Evil! Miracle seems to be opportunistic, which probably means that they will break free of them anyday. I have a friend that works for Miracle, he seems to do ok. But this 25 presets a week is a bunch of crap right now. We are in the season right before AEP, no one can get you 25 quality appointments a week! If they can get you 25 appts a week, I'll bet 15 of the appt are crap! Come November 15th, 25 a week will be a easy! For now, I suggest you go sell Final Expense or health!

USAKR yes i worked for miracle Ali has a GA contract with Assurance group.I'll say this only once RUN RUN RUN I COMMAnD YOU, WARN YOU , BEG YOU TO RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK DON'T EVEN PEEP BUT YOU CAN DISOBEY IF YOU LIKE ... LOOK BACK ...YOU'LL BE FINEee WHEN YOU TURN INTO A PILLAR OF SALT !!!!
p.s if you are a born liar and ready to make negative profit at the end of the year pls ignore the above info & so sorry i spoke.:no:

USAKR yes i worked for miracle Ali has a GA contract with Assurance group.I'll say this only once RUN RUN RUN I COMMAnD YOU, WARN YOU , BEG YOU TO RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK DON'T EVEN PEEP BUT YOU CAN DISOBEY IF YOU LIKE ... LOOK BACK ...YOU'LL BE FINEee WHEN YOU TURN INTO A PILLAR OF SALT !!!!
p.s if you are a born liar and ready to make negative profit at the end of the year pls ignore the above info & so sorry i spoke.:no:

Wait a minute - I'm confused - what are you telling us?

Re: Miracle Insurance

In my opinion , anyone who takes this Company seriously
needs a reality check.

First , the Company must have no regard for ethical treatment of anything in their business from the start.

In TN and probably most or all other States in the Union , it is against regulations to claim or make statement of fact that you have a product or Company in your portfolio that is "better" or "best" when compared to any other.

It's been a while since I have tested for my licenses but I feel sure that the above regulation still holds true.

Assuming it is true and is still a current regulation/ethical procedure for Insurance Agents to follow then, one must not know the definition of miracle when dealing with said Company.

No offense, but I believe a definition of miracle is a unexplainable occurance.

In some definitions I have heard miracle defined as a supernatural perfect event which is unexplainable and happens exactly as stated, in time and result to the intended recipient of the miracle perfectly and completely as described, designed, intended, etc.

If you can agree with all or part of my 2 premises (definition and ethics) above then you would/may assume the Company starts off trying to lead one to believe their offer is better than the competition. And if their name means anything to them, or the world, then they want one to believe the contracts they write are never requiring defense in a Court battle . Because I guess you have to believe they are so perfect and because they need, or will never have, any earthly explanation.

Maybe they just want to throw around the word Miracle like so many sales people do when marketing a certain product in writing or in talking.

Or, maybe they just want to make boatloads of money off people who let go of their better judgement? Any Company with such a name is a constant red-flag in my book.

All above expressed opinions are opinions only and are not to be taken to imply directly or indirectly on any institution, Company, individual or groups of individuals in any way or form. All above statements or questions, thoughts or ideas implied or inferred are not intended to discredit any person or persons who affiliate or affiliated with group in question as to integrity or ability in any way possible. All consumers and businesses and anyone alive or dead are considered ethical and honest until proven otherwise. Writer is not an attorney and assumes no liability or accuracy for anything written by writer.

Re: Miracle Insurance

They are not a company I would stake my financial future on. They do seem to be making some improvements though. They do have a new VP and have gotten rid of some of the dead weight. They are also breaking away from TAG slowly.

They did only take a week to release me from my contract. That has to count for something...but there is a reason I asked for release too :D

Back