• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Frank Stastny, OMG you don't remember Dave Garoway and J. Fred Muggs? Must have been before your time. Dave Garroway was the first host of the then brand new "Today" show and his sidekick was a Chimpanzee by the name of J. Fred Muggs. A great duo!:)

More than anyone else, because of your attitude I hope this thing is real. I am not surprised seeing you have Mr. Simpleton (Simpson) as your hero. Are you the writer for the show. You both have the same spirit. Yuck!

Hmmm. My attitude. Warning people about giving money to a stranger who knows very little about the product he (she) is marketing.

Yes...Homer is a strange choice for an avatar. I would have picked Larry David, but I couldn't find his avatar. Love your sense of humor though!

Back and better than ever

When I went to run a criminal check on his the search told me he does have hits. However, I would have to pay $44 to get the records. I did not do so, however, the criminal search engine does have him pegged for hits. That does not mean he has a record, any convictions or anything. All it means is if I continued to pay the fee I would at least see documentation.

Now I'm itching to pay that fee.

I just couldn't take it anymore. After sitting on the sidelines for a few days and watching all this take place, I realize that you are the *** of this entire board. How dare you sit there and criticize ALL these other people just trying to share/learn information with your foolish comments? So you aren't the type of person to shell out a whole $10 (or even a nickel) without having information? Great, but shut up and let those who are willing to do so in order to be able to sign up other agents so that when this program rolls out in the next few weeks they'll be in a position to make even more money because they were in it from the beginning. It will be much harder to recruit agents 2 weeks from now.

Most people here are trying to have a productive conversation and move towards answers, and all you are doing is criticizing every little thing. Let it go!

I keep getting this visual of Ali and his cronies who developed this product "unveiling" it while the Imperial March from Empire Strikes Back is playing in the background.

Dum dum dum da da dum da da dum.

I just couldn't take it anymore. After sitting on the sidelines for a few days and watching all this take place, I realize that you are the *** of this entire board. How dare you sit there and criticize ALL these other people just trying to share/learn information with your foolish comments? So you aren't the type of person to shell out a whole $10 (or even a nickel) without having information? Great, but shut up and let those who are willing to do so in order to be able to sign up other agents so that when this program rolls out in the next few weeks they'll be in a position to make even more money because they were in it from the beginning. It will be much harder to recruit agents 2 weeks from now.

Most people here are trying to have a productive conversation and move towards answers, and all you are doing is criticizing every little thing. Let it go!

Wow....someone's little recruiting spree getting harmed?

Back