New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Just got back from camping. I see I didn't miss much. But look guys as soon as Warren calls me I will let you know all the details.:laugh:

800+ posts and we are still going round and round.

Sure, some people will promote it. Maybe a trusted source told them about it and they are running on blind faith.

To all the newer agents out there: Wait until the facts are released then look at contracting. I do not see the value of contracting ahead of time.

Why wait? Would you buy a car with this ad

Car for sale
It is a Mazda
$10,000

I cannot give you any details until you pay me

If you would, then please let me know.

This is the quote from the NCDOI. I think that pretty much says it all.

Why don't some of you who "Claim to Know" (CTK for those who love acronyms) call then anonymously. and give them the information?

That sure would clear up a lot of "confusion" and get all of you who are supporting it "off the hook", don't you think?

Attention Agents and Producers!
Recently, promotional material surfaced in North Carolina recruiting the agent community to participate in sales of a zero premium life insurance policy. The promotion indicates the product is approved for use in North Carolina but fails to identify the insurance company or the specific product. The insurance company and the product of this promotion have yet to be identified by the Department. You are advised to use caution in considering this program until detailed information is obtained about the product and the product can be thoroughly reviewed. If you have information that specifically identifies this product, please contact the Life and Health Division by phone at (919) 733-5060 or by email at: [email protected]

Thanks for the link, pfsthib. Good research!

Last edited:
Nice front page warning - just in case any agent was left in doubt - this is a complete scam.

Fact 1. No zero premium product has been filed

Fact 2. Average time to get a product approved is about one year.

So I have no idea what anyone is waiting for regarding the 15th of this month when the NC DOI posts a warning on their website that they have never even heard of it.

Now....if anyone wants to to risk being investigated go ahead and continue to recruit for this program. And Insurancechick - direct Ali's attention to the NC DOI's website and get his rebuttal.

Dang, I really wanted this to pan out. I guess i'm not going to make it in this industry since everyone has to buy thier policies now. What a RIPOFF!

What 65 yr old lady is going to pay $45 a month for final expenses. GEEZ! :)

Back