• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Not Interested

The mindset is the same whether calling or walking. Just ask some well-structured questions to get the other person to actually listen to you... (and you're listening to them)... and have a real conversation. Then set the appointment.

If you're just "verbally spamming" someone, you'll continue to get "not interested".

Gotcha thanks...........

I wonder how that would do, cold calling for a survey about Medicare....

I've never sold Medicare Supplement plans ever. If I were to put together a questionnaire / survey on it, I'd probably structure it like this:

1) Feature / Benefit I would prefer is A or B.

2) I understand that all programs work and pay the same - regardless of the name of the insurance company: Yes / No

3) I have an agent that can help me make a fully informed decision on my plan choices: Yes / No.

Create as many of these questions as you need, but I wouldn't do any more than 10.

You use the questions to help to pre-qualify AND educate your prospect BEFORE your appointment. So, take the subject of the "Analogy" thread and make your biggest objection or obstacle and turn it into a survey question.

For example:
4) As far as I know, I am healthy enough to purchase as much life insurance as I want: Yes or no.

If health is an issue for one of your products, find out up front by using your survey. Turn it into a question to either pre-qualify or educate your prospect. By doing this, the survey ITSELF is a value-added, educational process that enhances your value as an agent... and encourage the prospect to want to work with YOU.

If someone may not quality, then simply state: "Thank you for helping me with this survey. It doesn't appear that I can help you myself at this time with these areas, but I appreciate your time." It's a nice way to sort out your prospects and make them feel good for helping you.

OK.... I want everyone new and old to read this disclaimer.

When i first got on here, I noticed Moon's post as abrasive,direct and rude. But then I read between the lines and realized he runs a pretty successful telesales operation. (side note-I run one 2 and "I" think I kick ass) I also know that I am never too good or too old 2 learn new things.

I spent an entire day searching, reading and studying every single post Moon has posted (I did not get thru all of them) and low an behold a penny dropped on a few things I read, I found some of it very enlightening and intriguing, some of it was like a paradigm shift for me in my own business.

At the end of the day the guy is an ass with great one liners! hehehe

Seriously, I implement in my scripts (again "I" think "I" am an amazing script writer) a couple of Moon's points etc. (I even bought a few of the books he recommends and they have been helpful also).

Guess what the **** he spewed works and has helped me and my business.

So I owe Moon a steak dinner and many margaritas. Take head my fellow agents I make a really really large amount of money and I took a whole day to learn and a few hours every day to read a few more books. Don't ever be to cocky or too proud to learn.

Ok that's I'm done, now don't waste my f(&(*&ing time.

OK.... I want everyone new and old to read this disclaimer.

When i first got on here, I noticed Moon's post as abrasive,direct and rude. But then I read between the lines and realized he runs a pretty successful telesales operation. (side note-I run one 2 and "I" think I kick ass) I also know that I am never too good or too old 2 learn new things.

I spent an entire day searching, reading and studying every single post Moon has posted (I did not get thru all of them) and low an behold a penny dropped on a few things I read, I found some of it very enlightening and intriguing, some of it was like a paradigm shift for me in my own business.

At the end of the day the guy is an ass with great one liners! hehehe

Seriously, I implement in my scripts (again "I" think "I" am an amazing script writer) a couple of Moon's points etc. (I even bought a few of the books he recommends and they have been helpful also).

Guess what the **** he spewed works and has helped me and my business.

So I owe Moon a steak dinner and many margaritas. Take head my fellow agents I make a really really large amount of money and I took a whole day to learn and a few hours every day to read a few more books. Don't ever be to cocky or too proud to learn.

Ok that's I'm done, now don't waste my f(&(*&ing time.

I have no problem taking head.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

i like the low hanging fruit analogy. that is the attitude that has kept me building renewals where other agents have come and gone. i explained it to trainees as "some will, some won't, so what?" there is someone out there who just got their rate increase, is pissed off, and is waiting for you to call....

i like the low hanging fruit analogy. that is the attitude that has kept me building renewals where other agents have come and gone. i explained it to trainees as "some will, some won't, so what?" there is someone out there who just got their rate increase, is pissed off, and is waiting for you to call....

Check my tag line, LOL, you understand it sir!

----------

Haha, d a m n just noticed that.

Im not even sure if that will qualify you for a pitcher or catcher position as I am glad to say it looks as though you play on the home team:D:D

Back