Not Interested

Moon already gave you a script, josh with list shack has scripts that work. I'm not sure what the problem is. Follow a script and call like crazy. When you find someone interested call back next day and set appt or set it right then. You should get 1 lead and hour (approx)

What makes you think that there is a problem?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Good. In an hour I set 2 appointments Friday. I have 6 scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday. Just getting to the thought that not every call is going to be a sale helps a ton. I was getting some results but with the new script it seems to be more appointments faster.

Good. In an hour I set 2 appointments Friday. I have 6 scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday. Just getting to the thought that not every call is going to be a sale helps a ton. I was getting some results but with the new script it seems to be more appointments faster. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Awesome good job.........

Thank you, its a start. I previously only did health but when obamacare came in I was afraid that after oep the leads would die, and that's what happened. So to keep my business moving I cold call. Actually I prefer working with the seniors and may make that the primary focus.

Good. In an hour I set 2 appointments Friday. I have 6 scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday. Just getting to the thought that not every call is going to be a sale helps a ton. I was getting some results but with the new script it seems to be more appointments faster.

Congrats. Every time I get a yes it takes me a second to calm down, and cold calling really doesn't bother me.

Congrats. Every time I get a yes it takes me a second to calm down, and cold calling really doesn't bother me.

Its the first call then I cruise., but for some reason getting started just sucks. I just saw no other way to keep business flowing so I am doing this mostly out of necessity. I don't have the book to just sit back and collect referrals.

I have made a couple of sales on the first call and it may sound weird but it's a rush.

Back