Obama Warns Against Blaming Obamacare

Full Throttle: Now you got me laughing brother, crackin' on me...This is good stuff for a Friday afternoon. I HAVE seen the light and bought that NWML 10 pay baby, nothing better....my life is complete!

Full Throttle: Now you got me laughing brother, crackin' on me...This is good stuff for a Friday afternoon. I HAVE seen the light and bought that NWML 10 pay baby, nothing better....my life is complete!

Now you joint the legions of NML policy holders paying for a Roth IRA with a small mortality fee (and it even came with a free physical!).

If you have been selling group health as your main focus then you know there is an ancillary market.

in 2014 if all small & mid size group go to the exchange that will free up a lot of resources.

A full ancillary package will cost 20% of what the group is spending on health.

Forget the Duck and Colonial

I am talking about STD,LTD,Vision, LIfe, & dental.

I just wrote a acillary deal on a of 19 life group costing $15,000 year. They are currently spending $84,000 a year on health.

The comp on the ancillary is a lot less than the health but if you get 100 19 life groups in place you will be ok. Its not going to be easy but if you have a current block work with and you are not afraid to cold call then it can be done.

If you are not currently doing group health sales or marketing it might be difficult.

Well done.

Learn Medicare Supplemental coverage Insurance website , information on medigap coverage, inducing part D Drug insurance National Medicare Supplements Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes - Compare Plans Online Medicare Resource website, latest changes to medicare, Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplements United of Omaha, Gerber, Humana, Aetna including medicare insurance supplement American Seniors Insurance at
American Seniors - Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes medicare supplement news at http:/medicaresupplementnews.com/ medicare supplement insurance quotes

Last edited:
...They are concerned about THEM! You can't expect 'em to say anything different, they have to promote what they have. After almost 20 years, I've learned an excellent "rule of thumb"; whatever the carriers, big GA's, etc. tell you to do - do exactly the opposite.

Paul, those words should be engraved in concrete for posterity!

Last edited:
I know some guys who do very well in that market, and no, they don't work for the duck. The key is volume.

Peddling ancillary products one on one will drive you to drink . . . if you could afford it.

It will, but you also get some fantastic stories out of the one-on-one meetings. And exquisite excuses about why people can't afford it.

In some ways, it's like paid entertainment going on an enrollment.

Back