Old American Insurance Agent Lol

In Utah I had a whiny agent complain about my personal site using the term "utah medicare plans" and they reached out to me to fix it. Every DOI is different, ours is ridiculous.

A little different there.. You are running afoul of federal laws.

A little different there.. You are running afoul of federal laws.

Whatcha complaining about...I always tell the customer I am offering the best medicare advantage plan. My clients that I cold call with robocall really seem to like getting the best. I find a really good addition for the commission is to also sell them a Medicare Supplement and tell them to file it in a safe place as the ultimate fallback.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Whatcha complaining about...I always tell the customer I am offering the best medicare advantage plan. My clients that I cold call with robocall really seem to like getting the best. I find a really good addition for the commission is to also sell them a Medicare Supplement and tell them to file it in a safe place as the ultimate fallback.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah,, but you are leaving out that you are from Medicare... That is where the big money is.

In Utah I had a whiny agent complain about my personal site using the term "utah medicare plans" and they reached out to me to fix it. Every DOI is different, ours is ridiculous.

What a wuss. Did the agent have the guts to tell you himself or did he just complain to the DOI? Our DOI is worthless.

Back