On Hold for 2 Hours with Genworth Today

Would anyone care to share any stories about successfully getting Genworth to actually approve someone and correctly mail out a LTC policy with the new Flex 2 product. Could care less about old AARP plans personally.

I have not sent them a ton of business, but lets just say it has generally been a FUBAR scenario for every one submitted.:mad:

Pretty much gone back to MOO/UOO while they still have decent rates.

Status reporting is not a problem if there is an actual status.

Would anyone care to share any stories about successfully getting Genworth to actually approve someone and correctly mail out a LTC policy with the new Flex 2 product. Could care less about old AARP plans personally.

I have not sent them a ton of business, but lets just say it has generally been a FUBAR scenario for every one submitted.:mad:

they've worked through most of their problems.
i expect their service levels to be back to normal by the end of sept.

they've worked through most of their problems.
i expect their service levels to be back to normal by the end of sept

Of what year??

Have Genworth's policies gone up significantly from what they were before?

Does any one know off hand what paramed company GNW is using (here in Georgia best) for the face to face, blood urine for LTC?

It is apparently different than who they use for phone interview or LTC assessment.

ExamOne/Portamedic/EMSI/Univita?

I am having client issues....and getting GNW to answer the phone is of course impossible.

Thanks

They are using Exam One, Portamedic & EMSI, BUT if the client is over age 60, it is Exam One because they are the ones that do the cognitive test. so of course, Exam One is behind as well.

Problems with Genworth?
Why would you say that?

Just received an approval today (8/30) on an app submitted on 4/15.

Isn't 4 1/2 months a normal time frame? And, this has nothing to do with waiting for an APS either. This app was lost in outer space during their April/May meltdown.

Back