Online agents

M2.....GEICO Term Life Insurance for one.....Gay Life Insurance ....INSURANCE POST SITE...

Does a person have to be gay to buy from the Gay Life Insurance site? Can Transgenders buy insurance there? :unsure:[/QUOTE]

I do not discriminate.......

M2.....GEICO Term Life Insurance for one.....Gay Life Insurance ....INSURANCE POST SITE...

Does a person have to be gay to buy from the Gay Life Insurance site? Can Transgenders buy insurance there? :unsure:[/QUOTE]

Let's not be funny here, you know how insurance works, this feels like an attack on LGBT people. It's perfectly fine to do specific marketing like we do for anything else.

Let's not be funny here, you know how insurance works, this feels like an attack on LGBT people. It's perfectly fine to do specific marketing like we do for anything else.
AND I get leads from at as well......along with I have 3 slots on page one for ......Husband and Wife PPO Health Insurance

I understand that you can get leads online, but it still adds to my point, that google will normally give the best results. You might be ranking on page 1 for 1000 keywords that get 2 searches a month, but that's not what I am talking about. Even then, you still have to have solid content to stay on page one of google.

I understand that you can get leads online, but it still adds to my point, that google will normally give the best results. You might be ranking on page 1 for 1000 keywords that get 2 searches a month, but that's not what I am talking about. Even then, you still have to have solid content to stay on page one of google.

HAHAHA.....what do you know....I looked at your site.....you got a long way to go....,.M3 generated 531 leads for 2017 with 6042 unique visits...6678 total views.....and weak for this site....I really need to work on it...but I also do health insurance.....
2017-stats-jpg.4255

I see... you must be a Troll, you have no clue about online search.
Hahaha, you just called the Forum Moderator a Troll. :twitchy:

Does a person have to be gay to buy from the Gay Life Insurance site? Can Transgenders buy insurance there? :unsure:

Let's not be funny here, you know how insurance works, this feels like an attack on LGBT people. It's perfectly fine to do specific marketing like we do for anything else.[/QUOTE]
Just so you know.....I'm NOT Politically Correct, and I'm proud of it!!! :yes:

Latest posts

Back