• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Oxford Annuities

they are ok at best.

Their current rate is only for a 10 year product.

They do not have a 5&7 year product.

The 10 can be re-adjusted to a 5 year and the rate is 2.65%...you can walk away from the 10 year product after 5 on the renewal date within a 30 day window.

Oxford is decent...Guggenheim is best. Sentinel Security is also very good.

Oxford's pitch is their 10yr Royal Select which has the 7% premium bonus on the 10yr chassis which is pretty good, especially in the 10/10 states. I wish they would add a income rider to be competitive though as their cap rates aren't turning heads for a FIA right now.

The MYGA at the newly reduced rate of 2.65% for 5yrs is the top rate I believe (not looking at the whole rate grid at the moment) for a A- rated carrier. When you are looking at the Ratings, they are the best now that Delaware reduced their rate. The 3% comp on the 5yr product is pretty strong as well. With Guggenheim you are looking at 2.50% comp for the 5yr..

The other thing about Oxford is that if you don't write them, they terminate you in 9 months and then you have to wait 24 months or pay your own way with appointment fees to get recontracted. That's a hoop agents have been turned off by.

Oxford's pitch is their 10yr Royal Select which has the 7% premium bonus on the 10yr chassis which is pretty good, especially in the 10/10 states. I wish they would add a income rider to be competitive though as their cap rates aren't turning heads for a FIA right now.
AEI Retirement Gold???

----------

AEI Retirement Gold???
Or of course Foundation Gold if you don't want to vesting confusion

How does Oxford stack up to everyone else with their 5 Year MYGA and 7 Year Fixed?

We've been running with Delaware Life as it's been beating everything out there lately in terms of MYGA rates and it's also A rated. Below are the rates as of June 9th, 2014.

A rated carrier

3 year - 2.0%
5 year - 2.8%
7 year - 3.35%
10 year - 3.65%

We've been running with Delaware Life as it's been beating everything out there lately in terms of MYGA rates and it's also A rated. Below are the rates as of June 9th, 2014. A rated carrier 3 year - 2.0% 5 year - 2.8% 7 year - 3.35% 10 year - 3.65%
what is the comp on each year?

Back