Pacesetter Advantage ?

20th Maine

Super Genius
I have solid and stable Medicare book, and "semi-retired" ----but finding it boring.

Getting fed up with CMS silliness, renewals are great---thinking of going "back" to FE to fill in time and cash

Someone highly recommended Pacesetter. I went through a number of FE FMOs and was not impressed with any of them. I like what I READ on Pacesetter's website. But no real work experience with them.

I went through a number of FE FMOs back in the day and they were all underwhelming. Funny --one FMO would not respond to emails but WOULD be posting here same day. Had all I want of that noise

I like what I READ on Pacesetter's website. But no real work experience with them.. Pacesetter is in my Metro area too.

Fill me in with your ACTUAL experience and thanks in advance

I have solid and stable Medicare book, and "semi-retired" ----but finding it boring.

Getting fed up with CMS silliness, renewals are great---thinking of going "back" to FE to fill in time and cash

Someone highly recommended Pacesetter. I went through a number of FE FMOs and was not impressed with any of them. I like what I READ on Pacesetter's website. But no real work experience with them.

I went through a number of FE FMOs back in the day and they were all underwhelming. Funny --one FMO would not respond to emails but WOULD be posting here same day. Had all I want of that noise

I like what I READ on Pacesetter's website. But no real work experience with them.. Pacesetter is in my Metro area too.

Fill me in with your ACTUAL experience and thanks in advance

They look very limited in company offerings. On their website anyway.

seems like a telesales shop. Is that what you’re looking for?

They look very limited in company offerings. On their website anyway.

seems like a telesales shop. Is that what you’re looking for?

Op has been making posts about looking for leads.

I am the one that suggested he take a look at pacesetter, 3 reasons.

1) Local to OP.
2) Lots of discussion about leads on the website. (I am NOT an agent so I don't know how to translate the website presentations into real life.)
3) One of the principals.

1) Local to OP.
2) Lots of discussion about leads on the website. (I am NOT an agent so I don't know how to translate the website presentations into real life.)

Oh, I see now. Matt Kuhn? He's definitely one of the good guys. And walks the walk. He is the exact opposite of desk jockey.

1) Local to OP.

Ok thanks could not find your comment

What do you mean by "one of the principals?"

Oh, I see now. Matt Kuhn? He's definitely one of the good guys. And walks the walk. He is the exact opposite of desk jockey.

No I see that they have telesales--and DM and online and a lot of other things. They say

Im trying to get the backstory

Kuhn is good people?

Back