• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Passed Exam

If I remember right, WA gives you your score if you fail so you know how far you are from passing (but I thankfully passed on the first go!).

Attorneys don't get their score on the bar exam either. They probably don't want clients requesting their bar results before hiring them. :)

I believe you are correct on both points!

I've been talking to New York Life through the whole process , but I received emails from Farmers, Mutual Omaha and Thrivent Lutheran. I took the Ohio State Exam.

I'm really thinking about joining HCO and IHIAA.

New York Life has great training program for the new agent. I think it is one of the best for the new agent.
The disadvantage to go independent as a new agent is the support and mentoring.

Thank you so much for all the support and feedback that really means a lot to a new agent. I have narrowed my search down to three and I hope to make a decision by the end of this week.:laugh:

Good job. When I took my exam they just told me I passed. I asked what my score was and they told me the computer just showed them pass or fail. I was curious, but at that point, just happy to get the passing grade.

Hello all,

Just thought that I would share with you my good news. I passed my state licensing exam today. I took the life/accident/health exam. It was kinda tricky but I took my time and I scored 80%. I am so proud of myself. :D

Congratulations and good luck with your new career.

If I remember right, WA gives you your score if you fail so you know how far you are from passing (but I thankfully passed on the first go!).

Attorneys don't get their score on the bar exam either. They probably don't want clients requesting their bar results before hiring them. :)

You know what they call the guy who finished last in his class at Medical School?

Doctor!:D

Back