PCIP Referral Sign Up

My post refers to the federal PCIP created by Obumma and mismanaged by HHS.

If an agent wants the comp from the federal program they have to agree to everything but a TSA body cavity search.

no kidding.... I just did 2 through the federal risk pool this past month, and didn't do any paperwork. It'll be interesting to see if i get paid on them then!

Cmon now. If we don't push a lot of biz there way with credit going to an agent, they may just have enough proof that agents are needed in the exchanges. I say we overwhelm them, and show em' our power......and bankrupt the pool sooner than expected.

@Runner, never signed on. I thought a week in the slammer with Bubba was preferable to submitting to the PCIP agent approval process.

@Bill, if you want to give them access to complete details on all your activities go for it. Personally, I have enough govt intrusion without asking for more.

@Runner, never signed on. I thought a week in the slammer with Bubba was preferable to submitting to the PCIP agent approval process.

@Bill, if you want to give them access to complete details on all your activities go for it. Personally, I have enough govt intrusion without asking for more.

I am really starting to think the govt is trying to kill us off, or drive us crazy. Between this and AHIP, I am ready to go work at Walmart!

Back