PM for those with low post counts?

LostDollar

There's No Toilet Paper- on the Road Less Traveled
5000 Post Club
Kansas
@Chris,

I was watching a conversation in another thread. It lead me to wonder, with all the revisions, can new members with under 10 posts use the private message system?

I've tried to limit that, for a few reasons
  • Limit spam
  • Encourage community postings
Are you noticing a trend or concern?

I've tried to limit that, for a few reasons
  • Limit spam
  • Encourage community postings
Are you noticing a trend or concern?
goillini (agent in posters state) responded to a new member's concern about Medigap rates and after the new member provided some additional info responded with a carrier and amount, and told the member to pm him if they wanted help to obtain that particular coverage. I considered making a post in the thread about how a person with two or three posts might not be able to pm, but I didn't know if that was right.

goillini responded to a new member's concern about Medigap rates and after the new member provided some additional info, told the member to pm him if they wanted help. I considered making a post in the thread about how a person with two or three posts might not be able to pm, but I didn't know if that was right.
Good question....I haven't heard from her.

@Chris
(and forgive my technical computer ignorance here)

goillini's post above leads me to a next question.

Under the new software system, if goillini pm's the new member, will the new member with only 2-3 posts be able to respond to his pm?

Back