• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Podcast Requesting Questions

I'd like to hear you guys talk about your daily mindset and the type of personality and people skills you think it takes to be successful doing this.

Everybody talks about leads,presentation,work ethic, but all that means nothing if you are a stiff and can't connect with the people we see.

1. talk about motivation, leaving the house every day. What gets you out and going.

2. How can a part time FE agent be successful?

3. How to keep your skill level high coming off vacation or time off from the field.

4. Do you practice listening to motivational cds or mp3, if so who do you recommend?

5. Your typical work week, setting it up, what's it cost, hours you'll spend that week and general overhead.

6. Planning taxes for the coming year.

Thanks guys.
Rich

I'd like to know if you're following Gooner to EFES?

Why don't you interview Adam Hale?

I'd like to hear you make fun of Petey for thinking he's fooling anybody with sirherbie. He's so obvious. His other names got banned. I read JD called him Joey. Is that his real name?

Good idea,when you interview Adam Hale,ask him why he's not trolling this Forum 24-7-365 ?

He posts 6 figure 1099's and boasts 200k a week in AP and sells Kool-Aid on The Forum.

However,he will tell you he's not constantly trolling The Forum because he and his agency are busy in the field producing.

Lol !

I'd like to hear you guys talk about your daily mindset and the type of personality and people skills you think it takes to be successful doing this.

Everybody talks about leads,presentation,work ethic, but all that means nothing if you are a stiff and can't connect with the people we see.

Got it Steve, will do

----------

1. talk about motivation, leaving the house every day. What gets you out and going.

2. How can a part time FE agent be successful?

3. How to keep your skill level high coming off vacation or time off from the field.

4. Do you practice listening to motivational cds or mp3, if so who do you recommend?

5. Your typical work week, setting it up, what's it cost, hours you'll spend that week and general overhead.

6. Planning taxes for the coming year.

Thanks guys.
Rich

Rich those are awesome questions and we will do our best to answer them.

So here is the deal. Galt and Gooner are gonna do an interview in which we are taking questions from the forum users. If you have any FE related questions or topics you would like to hear discussed, ravaged, or made fun please post away!:) This will be a good time for all where we can exchange ideas and get your questions answered by 2 of the forums most popular:err: forum members.

1. What is the meaning of life?

2. Why do women act the way they do?

3. Do they allow dogs in Heaven?

4. How can you make sure with all these different insurance companies that they're actually paying you the right amount of commissions?

Those four stumpers will keep you busy.

1. What is the meaning of life?

2. Why do women act the way they do?

3. Do they allow dogs in Heaven?

4. How can you make sure with all these different insurance companies that they're actually paying you the right amount of commissions?

Those four stumpers will keep you busy.

According to many psychics, your dead pets will be there when you get there. That's cool, as I would break down in tears if I was able to see my old buddy Bubba again. He was the best.:)

According to many psychics, your dead pets will be there when you get there. That's cool, as I would break down in tears if I was able to see my old buddy Bubba again. He was the best.:)

Jesus said heaven is not a place you go.

----------

So here is the deal. Galt and Gooner are gonna do an interview in which we are taking questions from the forum users. If you have any FE related questions or topics you would like to hear discussed, ravaged, or made fun please post away!:) This will be a good time for all where we can exchange ideas and get your questions answered by 2 of the forums most popular:err: forum members.

Would YIG be a good up line for an FE agent?

I'd like to know if it has affected your income negatively since McDonalds raised the price of the McDouble? Do they even have a dollar menu anymore? :swoon:

The bettet question is... When are they bringing the McRib back? Nom nom nom

----------

Jesus said heaven is not a place you go.

----------

Would YIG be a good up line for an FE agent?

Noted lol, we will tread lightly with that one lol

Back