• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Post Your Daily/Weekly Numbers

Hi, I am new to the Industry. Recently signed up with LIFETEL to sell life through the phone. Foresters, phoenix, Americo etc. The better the leads better the results. I would love the information u are offering (=

I work with Spur and Galt. I have hit an average of at least 6k a week in sales this entire year. Yes you do have to spend money on leads, but hard work and good training is the key to success....that is assuming you are well enough capitalized to run a decent number of DM leads every week.

I work with Spur and Galt. I have hit an average of at least 6k a week in sales this entire year. Yes you do have to spend money on leads, but hard work and good training is the key to success....that is assuming you are well enough capitalized to run a decent number of DM leads every week.

Are you runnin Spurs presentation for sits?

I have my own presentation and encourage everyone to tailor their's to what feels comfortable. Better yet, ride along with multiple producers and pick and choose what works for you.

Spur has a great presentation and it's a perfect place to start for the new agent. I certainly picked up a lot from his and incorporated it into what works for me

Last edited:

How many leads do you run a week ? Do you dk, call or have a setter ?

My presentation has changed since I sent my presentation to everyone last year.

I'm hitting a lot higher premiums with my new presentation.

I'm pretty sure SPRINGs presentation and mine are pretty similar with our own twist of course.

Good for you I'm stickin with the old version.

I use our appointment setters most of the time. I discussed this in my lead jerk interview. I run 40 leads a week, sometimes some additional TM. I door knock when I have a gap or a no show. Ps, I'm not the guy that claims you can work 20 hours a week, this takes hard work day in day out.

I use our appointment setters most of the time. I discussed this in my lead jerk interview. I run 40 leads a week, sometimes some additional TM. I door knock when I have a gap or a no show. Ps, I'm not the guy that claims you can work 20 hours a week, this takes hard work day in day out.

Definitely a first class dude and a hard worker. Keep it up. I'm at 3200 this week but I'm not done. If i beat you this week I'm giving myself a plaque or something ;)

----------

Definitely a first class dude and a hard worker. Keep it up. I'm at 3200 this week but I'm not done. If i beat you this week I'm giving myself a plaque or something ;)

Wait you had a huge day this week. If i write half what you write this week I'll get me a plaque ;)

Back