Powerdialers - Who Do You Use and What Do You Think?

I almost went this route myself actually. I did a demo of their system, single line, $40 bucks a month for unlimited if I recall correctly, and you have to buy their software upfront too. It worked well, but I prefer the "cloud-based" solution so that I don't have to worry about moving a database file from computer to computer, etc.

I've got a buddy with a call center that is switching his agents from that to the dialing system I'm going to be offering for about the same reason. He also wanted to be able to dial out multiple lines at a time so he can offer a viable b2c solution. Most of what he does now is b2b so you can get away with 1 line at a time, but it makes a huge difference on b2c campaigns.

Josh said:
I've got a buddy with a call center that is switching his agents from that to the dialing system I'm going to be offering for about the same reason. He also wanted to be able to dial out multiple lines at a time so he can offer a viable b2c solution. Most of what he does now is b2b so you can get away with 1 line at a time, but it makes a huge difference on b2c campaigns.

When are you coming out with a dialer? What's your price?

I'm hoping by the end of next week, the techs are putting the finishing work into it now. The standard price is going to be $129/month.

Standard price doesn't sound bad. What do you charge for preferred rates and how hard is it to qualify for preferred? I'm sure smokers don't qualify for preferred but does it go by who is calling or who purchases the dialer? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to find the best rate.....:err:

Standard price doesn't sound bad. What do you charge for preferred rates and how hard is it to qualify for preferred? I'm sure smokers don't qualify for preferred but does it go by who is calling or who purchases the dialer? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to find the best rate.....:err:

When everything is ready to roll I'll be putting more details up about it in the offers section. I'm still working out the pricing, but this is an enterprise level dialing solution that is ideal for anyone remotely managing a telemarketer (telemarketer isn't in your office) or any type of a call center environment. It'll work for someone dialing on their own leads and it will provide a great way to get an idea of where the time was spent along with a bunch of helpful features not available on any of what I consider the big three in this market (callfire, salesdialers, mojo).

To answer your question about how does one get the best rates, it's partially based on utilization and I'll also have data and dialer combinations. No surcharge for smokers or family history of being an insurance agent ;)

Csmith, if you're interested in doing a trial run on my system you're more than welcomed to shoot me an email! I run an enterprise-level predictive-power dialing system, capable of 2200+ lines. Like I stated before, I have already split the cluster and am willing to lease seats for $75/seat per month. This price includes unlimited dialing, unlimited b2b list (custom list builder), and an entire custom management interface to effectively manage a call center and/or your remote telemarketers. You can also, of course, use it to call on your own in power dialing mode (5+ lines per seat if you want).

This particular system has been in production for several years, with my team of programmers writing custom applications to maximize telemarketer efficiency. The back-end reports are extensive, and you will have every possible report that is in any way relevant to telemarketing. Lead averages, call ratios, drops, results, inbound+outbound, zone/area performance reports, the works.

The management interface also performs as a CRM with full contact management features, calendars, contact lists for email campaigns and what not. If you need to target specific markets, groups, or demographics, SIC codes, industries, etc, you can just build the list with the list builder, activate it and start dialing.

You can also have live incoming calls while you're dialing out, so that you can do both outbound and inbound calls simultaneously. I find that a lot of agents usually leave a message with the gatekeepers and end up transforming their outbound campaign into an inbound campaign as the day progresses.

One of the more important features is the script builder app. If your telemarketers are having trouble with a certain script just log in and tweak it a bit and it instantly changes while in production. You can also leave callback messages and run multiple campaigns simultaneously. If you want to split your telemarketers and have the veterans call the harder areas/zip codes, you can. Easy peasy.

My system has a myriad of other features, just shoot me an e-mail if you will. I haven't quite figured out the pricing for forum members yet, but for 75 bucks/month we can call it square.

Last edited:
Well Josh.....Looks like you got some competition.

:nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I wish this guy the best and hope he can sell off some of his extra capacity. I suspect folks are going to be looking for a reliable marketing partner that focuses on providing a dialer service specifically vs selling off their unused capacity at fire sale prices to try to recover some of their otherwise lost investment.

Latest posts

Back