Producer Pipeline anyone???

Jonzis

I am thinking of getting leads from Producer Pipeline. They seem to be one of the good ones. Anyone have thoughts on them?

--John

We have a deal with them though my association so I started buying their leads. Now, I just started two days ago - only received 7 leads so far but one deal submitted - another working. So far so good. I can get you a discount per lead. I have two other friends who have been using them - very good reviews.

I suggest you fully inquire and understand their return rules, unisurables, and health questions. My recent experience has been not enough filters, for me.

I suggest you fully inquire and understand their return rules, unisurables, and health questions. My recent experience has been not enough filters, for me.

Not trying to critique, just interested.

How many of their leads did you try?
How much were they?
Were there enough per day?
How many other agents got the lead?
Do they have an on/off capability?
What was your closing percentage?

Another broker in my office (last year) used them. He did not like return policy and wasn't impressed by the quality of leads. He said he made money, but not enough to keep using them.

Personally, I have never tried them.

I tried them last year. Was not impressed. A friend said the recent quality has improved. I suppose anything is possible.

Are you breaking your no leads in 2008 mantra?

Not a fan of internet leads but a lot of people are. I'm recommending sources and arranging discounts for members but I'm not gonna recommend anything I haven't tried - so I'm buying leads from a wide variety of sources and tracking the results.

Regarding producer pipeline results - among but best shared I'm getting. For some reason average age is much higher then other sources. Last 9:

1) '68 - '67 - 1 child
2) '58
3) '83
4) '67 - '68 - 1 child
5) '85 - '82
6) '81 - '72
7) '49
8) '54 - '46
9) '83

Youngest lead is 25. Also, out of the last 9 only 4 singles which I found better than average since these have no filters. I have two of these in underwriting - 2 out of 9 isn't bad and although they're shared, I don't know with who. None of these prospects were screaming about me being the "3rd" or "5th" agent to call.

I'm pleased so far. If results change I'll let you know.

Back