Progressive Phone Interview!

Well finally had the phone interview, with progressive. it seemed to go well. it was a 1 hour. Now the step three,,

I called progressive just to get a little info. They said the whole process takes between 45-60 days from start to finish.

Probably the same lady who appointed me. She postponed on me twice as well. But shes pretty nice, phone interview is easy just what markets you are targeting what are your estimate goals etc...

when she meets you at your office/home she will ask the same or if you have any questions. Then she'll appoint you when she gets back to the office.

dont do the snap shot program lol, i got certified and only progressive direct can offer it, i asked why did i do it then and wont let me sell it. They dont know haha

dont do the snap shot program lol, i got certified and only progressive direct can offer it, i asked why did i do it then and wont let me sell it. They dont know haha

Hmmm... I can offer Snapshot to my clients. Progressive basically begs me to ask everyone to try it.

Its weird then. I can sell it then when I go to try to add it. Its not there. I call my regional rep, she tells me its only available to progressive direct at the moment. I know Allstate has a similar program and I was trying to compete with their 30 percent off

Well finally had the phone interview, with progressive. it seemed to go well. it was a 1 hour. Now the step three,,

You will like progressive. Just signed with them a few month ago. Did a few auto policies and one commercial. There way of doing business with the agent are great. The only draw back is they pay little commission compare to other carrier but they have a Niche market for young drivers. :biggrin:

I am not sure, I did not take notes, I was already for the BS questions from their website, for employment. But it was more friendly than i thought it was.They want to hear you bleed Flo-blue. You start at 10-10. but you can more to 15-12, if you send them preferred business. I forgot the numbers. Not that much. Compare that to Smart Choice, it is a good deal. I am at the signing stage with SIAA.

I am not sure, I did not take notes, I was already for the BS questions from their website, for employment. But it was more friendly than i thought it was.They want to hear you bleed Flo-blue. You start at 10-10. but you can more to 15-12, if you send them preferred business. I forgot the numbers. Not that much. Compare that to Smart Choice, it is a good deal. I am at the signing stage with SIAA.

Good choice with SIAA..I have been with them since last year. They will get your codes and get out of your way and let you work. I think its only good for the experience agent only.:)

Back