Prometric Testing

My friends I've recently got my claims adjuster license here in TX and figured why not go and get my life & Health to help with the "dry spells" us claims adjuster have. Well to make a long story short I'm ready to take the life and health and prometric administers the test here. My question is simply this, is there any pointers someone here can give me on taking the test. What should I expect?................ juan

All testing centers operate the same way.

You'll check in. You'll be given a locker to store all your stuff that isn't approved during your test. You'll sit down at the computer and answer each multiple choice question.

When you're done, you'll hit submit and sweat for the 10-30 seconds until your score pops up on the screen.

I recommend that you take a break after you complete the exam and BEFORE you hit "submit". Go to the bathroom and wash your hands or something. Then review any of the questions you 'flagged for review'. Then hit submit.

If you have any other questions, I'd contact the testing centers directly.

Read the questions, don't just skim them.

A common trick they use is to ask a multiple choice question with 3 correct answers and one incorrect answer. Then they ask which one is correct. The trick is, they put NOT or some other negation in the question, so that the incorrect one is now the correct answer. If you don't pay attention, it will confuse a person to no end.

Read the questions, don't just skim them. A common trick they use is to ask a multiple choice question with 3 correct answers and one incorrect answer. Then they ask which one is correct. The trick is, they put NOT or some other negation in the question, so that the incorrect one is now the correct answer. If you don't pay attention, it will confuse a person to no end.
whos on 1st...... Oh yeah the question of the question would have been answered if I had not actually read the answer.... Ok I think j have it ... But I think it only leads to more questions

----------

whos on 1st...... Oh yeah the question of the question would have been answered if I had not actually read the answer.... Ok I think j have it ... But I think it only leads to more questions
..... Just being funny but I got it .... Thnx

Back