Question About Calling Lists Again

naddy512

how many leads and also how many sales should i average out of a list of 1000 names (cold calling)

Re: question about calling lists again

It just depends on how good your list is as well as your script. We target the senior market, and we're getting approximately 7 solid appointments per 300 names. We end up closing 4/5 on average

Last edited:
Just to be clear......do we mean per 1,000 names or 1,000 calls. I will have my appt setter call the last number 1,000 times if they won't answer...jk

It just depends on how good your list is as well as your script. We target the senior market, and we're getting approximately 7 solid appointments per 300 names. We end up closing 4/5 on average

So what you're saying is you're getting a 2.5% response rate and a 60%-70% close rate on the leads you're generating? What are you selling?

Please define a "solid appointment". Are your appointments to do a Medicare Review?

I define it as an appointment when they are expecting me to fill out an app when I arrive.

Please define a "solid appointment". Are your appointments to do a Medicare Review?

I define it as an appointment when they are expecting me to fill out an app when I arrive.

Even by the looser definition of knowing someone is coming there to talk about insurance and have some level of interest in making a change I think those numbers are inflated. Who measures their responses to calls by the 300's anyway, is that a new industry standard? I always go by thousands, but maybe I'm missing something.

Back