Question about life insurance and former smokers

Also, is what fedup said about no medical exam policies true?

"No medical exam policies generally are graded death policies meaning that if you die in year 1 you get back the premium paid plus interest, die in year 2 you get less than the death benefit or just your premium back."

No.

He may have confused it with something else.

You really need to find an agent, have a conversation and get started. Do not try to game the system or try to find a back door way around the rate. In the end, saving a couple of dollars could cost you your house.

You have a problem, income replacement if your husband dies. Life Insurance is one solution. The solution has a price that is pennies on the dollar of the solution.

Speak with an agent. If he or she provides you with the information give them the business. If you choose to go to www dot insurance quotes that is OK but don't expect the same service. Even though it will be the exact same cost as an agent.

Speak with an agent.

Tell you what. If you like, send me a PM and I will give you my cell number. I will answer any questions you have and give you the questions to ask your agent.

I will not try to sell you. If I do come back here and tell these guys and they will BBQ me. :)

Back