QUOTE 27 MALE

Colie06

Super Genius
Atlanta
Good morning,

I don't typically sell whole life to the youngins. But I have a healthy, n/s,27 yr old male wanting 100K.
Any suggestions and quotes if you have them handy pls..

What state? And Why not? You could ladder a fantastic policy for this person.
In Georgia. I don't have any companies for him at the moment. Looking to get contracted with one who can service this type of client.
I just have MOO and Senior Life at the moment.

I'd write a small whole life along with multiple term policies which will fall off as he gets much older and the small whole life is what he needs for burial, unless he wants much more at death. The WL policy will be so affordable in later years either way

MUTUAL OMAHA GUL $55 monthly, could be cheaper if he qualifies for better class
Hey Ernesto, Was looking that those on the rate tool for MOO. Not going to lie Ive never sold a GUL policy and wouldn't even know how to explain it. They are whole life though correct? Also for 27 male in Georgia for 100k with GUL Express I got $61.77 and reg GUL was $42.44. Trying to see how you got $55..

Not a GUL and has very good cash building mechanism.

What's wrong with GUL?

Hey Ernesto, Was looking that those on the rate tool for MOO. Not going to lie Ive never sold a GUL policy and wouldn't even know how to explain it. They are whole life though correct? Also for 27 male in Georgia for 100k with GUL Express I got $61.77 and reg GUL was $42.44. Trying to see how you got $55..

That's a standard health rating for the reg GUL.

OP: If you're going to do GUL, I would write this with Sagicor all day. All online, no exam, fast decisions and will be under 40/mo at preferred. (they also offer whole life that is non-par and would be closer to 80/mo)

For WL: Cincinnati Life is a great non-participating option on these cases (61.47/mo) and SBLI can be really good if you want participating (has term riders, paid up options, decent cash, etc.) and don't want to go to Mass, Guardian or any of those types. Around $85/mo bucks and the death benefit can increase.

Latest posts

Back