Quotit Doesn't Work?

I'm a Firefox user. I love the tabs. I tried IE 7 and it crashed my computer.

You do get a lot of update requests with Firefox, but if you you can accept them when it is convenient for you. Also you don't have to restart Firefox right away. You just won't get the added functionality until you do.

The Million Dollar presentation is (allegedly) a way for an agent to earn $1M by simply using that pitch.

I was accidentally invited to one of Sepulveda's training sessions. When I RSVP'd I was uninvited . . .

some of these pitches includes statement like:

"...well let's get your application submitted while you're thinking about it since you can always cancel at any point."

I wonder what placement is like with that pitch

That is an "old school" line.

It usually includes "to see if you can even qualify" immediately after "let's go ahead and submit your application".

It is a soft close, designed to create the impression they can back out at any time coupled with the fear of rejection.

A variation on that is the Met Life close.

"Let's go ahead and take your application to see if you qualify, and you think about it overnight. IF you wake up in the morning, call me . . ."

When using the soft close, if you get resistance, be sure to remind them of the 10 day free look.

...called "selling the cancellation."

When sales trainers teach this the theory used is this:

Submit 10 apps that week and 6 stick

or

Submit 4 apps for the week and all 4 stick

Who's made more? I personally do not sell cancellations

Back