Referrals

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I received a request from a prospect in a state where I am not licensed. I'd LOVE to refer it to someone on the board.

However, most of you have not included your city and state in your profile so I have no idea where you are located.

I know there is a thread with some information, but there are only a few people who have posted there.

May I suggest that you update your user cp so that the next time I receive a lead I can just look through some old posts and see who can handle it.

Just a suggestion.

Rick

I received a request from a prospect in a state where I am not licensed. I'd LOVE to refer it to someone on the board.

However, most of you have not included your city and state in your profile so I have no idea where you are located.

I know there is a thread with some information, but there are only a few people who have posted there.

May I suggest that you update your user cp so that the next time I receive a lead I can just look through some old posts and see who can handle it.

Just a suggestion.

Rick

I suggested this a long time ago. I also have gotten leads for other states and have just told people to go to the phone book.

Not would it only help in contacting another agent in that state, it would eliminate a lot of extra posts that ask for rates, what company is best, etc. A lot of that info can't be answered without additional information

I guess agents who haven't been in the business for more than a week don't know that without state information an intelligent answer cannot be given in a lot of cases.

What is the big secret about which state one resides in?

I have had problems in modifying my profile to show city and state.

For some reason i get a message: invalid birthday. But i try to type in "location" box. sigh

Back