Release of Agent

My dad probably the wisest man I ever knew who ultimately led me into insurance use to say this ...

There is my side of the story ...

There is there side of the story ...

And the Truth is somewhere in the middle.

Let me preface this whole comment on ... I AM A NEW AGENT.

I got my start with CIG or Chelsea Insurance Group. I have nothing personal against Matt or Alan, but simply want to make a legal buck.

I questioned them on the cost of doing telesales. And I wasn't happy to hear I had to reduce my Foresters contract to do it. I asked them if I could keep my home state at said percentage and lower the states that I would be telesaling ... this was never answered btw until a member on this forum told me you can't do this.

Secondly, I was trying to determine how much the service should cost as once again I am NEW TO ALL THIS STUFF.

They talked about $250 a week to get up to 40 transfers a week was there goal. So I did an internet search to try to determine the cost. This is where I believe honestly the problem resided in.

I think Matt assumed I was going to do something illegal. Hell, I didn't know it was illegal until he pointed it out.

I sent a flurry of emails because whenever I talk to Alan he is very short with me and doesn't take the time to talk to me ... always on to the next greatest bread slicer. (THis is my side of the story where my truth resides.)

I was hurt ... trying to get up to speed ... trying to determine if a lower percentage and $250 a week is something I wanted to do to try out telesales ... and the fireworks went off.

I think both sides have warrant and truth ... and truly the truth resides in the middle. I think I was misunderstood because they don't have time to train people like they told me in recruiting me ...

And I think I was wrong in sending a flurry of emails to Matt when I was truly very pissed off Alan was once again very short with me.

With this being said, I don't really have anything against Alan and Matt ... I wish them well ... I simply wanted to be understood. And I wanted to figure out if the telesales program they offered was worth reducing my commission with Foresters and paying $250 a week for it.

I thought it was TOO HIGH and I tried to negotiate ... I believe this might have offended them because I was looking for the IMO discount!!!

This is all I truly have to say about this ... I was not going to name them unless they didn't follow through. I have rec'd a full release, but I still have some hoops to jump through to get some of the carriers back on.

David
:1cool:

I think Matt assumed I was going to do something illegal. Hell, I didn't know it was illegal until he pointed it out.

What was illegal?

I think both sides have warrant and truth ... and truly the truth resides in the middle. I think I was misunderstood because they don't have time to train people like they told me in recruiting me ...

So they over promised and under delivered and you feel you were not truthful ?

And I think I was wrong in sending a flurry of emails to Matt when I was truly very pissed off Alan was once again very short with me.

Doesn't justify holding you hostage.

I simply wanted to be understood. And I wanted to figure out if the telesales program they offered was worth reducing my commission with Foresters and paying $250 a week for it.

And they simply don't want you to know or you will leave them.

I thought it was TOO HIGH and I tried to negotiate ... I believe this might have offended them because I was looking for the IMO discount!!!

You were probably on to something and they were hiding a bad deal.

I am in the same situation with my former fmo, gohealth. They are a very dishonest organization, and I warn any agents to beware. They have no concern for the client's well-being, either.

I need help with getting my Appointments released from my old upline. They are refusing to release them even though I haven't worked for them since last Dec. Is there any way to get this done ASAP!!

I need help with getting my Appointments released from my old upline. They are refusing to release them even though I haven't worked for them since last Dec. Is there any way to get this done ASAP!!
This guy can probably help you. :yes:

3501.jpg

Back