• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Reliable list broker

In terms of reliable, what are the most important things you are looking for in a broker? Do they need to just produce lists, or do you want them to be a print house also?

Understood. From what we see, the brokers that have the highest percent of correct data are pulling from at minimum 3 sources. Anything less doesn't require them to update very often and then become unreliable.

I have been using list shack for years and all of the sudden nobody will respond to my customer service needs. Did you guys come up with a better solution? I always liked Josh but nothing irks me more than someone who will not respond to a paying customer.

I have been using list shack for years and all of the sudden nobody will respond to my customer service needs. Did you guys come up with a better solution? I always liked Josh but nothing irks me more than someone who will not respond to a paying customer.
They were responsive and very nice but I need good data.

Back