Removing 1 member from the plan

powjunky

Expert
Was anyone able successfully do this online recently? Without logging in to clients account on HC.gov..
I needed to remove wife from family plan, so entered my HC account thu sherpa, found the app, proceeded with "life change" got new eligibility letter(which looked correct) but then it took me back to sherpa and was showing that both people including wife that I removed will be enrolling in the same plan. :) just with lower adjusted subsidy.
Wonder if there is another way to handle this.
Thanks

Was anyone able successfully do this online recently? Without logging in to clients account on HC.gov..
I needed to remove wife from family plan, so entered my HC account thu sherpa, found the app, proceeded with "life change" got new eligibility letter(which looked correct) but then it took me back to sherpa and was showing that both people including wife that I removed will be enrolling in the same plan. :) just with lower adjusted subsidy.
Wonder if there is another way to handle this.
Thanks

I had the same problem. Must be a Sherpa/CMS connection problem. You need to call the Marketplace to pick the plan.

I had the same problem. Must be a Sherpa/CMS connection problem. You need to call the Marketplace to pick the plan.
The best part was calling the HIX. The whole thing is just a joke.. 2 people hang up on me after learning what the problem is. Next lady said I've been here from the beginning, I know what I'm doing, please let me help you. We proceeded with reapplying twice more with her because it didn't open the gate to choose the new plan. She filed the escalation. Next day I called again and did the app one more time and it worked. Wow

Back