Response Time

lgreen

Guru
100+ Post Club
Just wondering if this Is normal? I placed an order with a direct mail lead company and received my first responses 2 weeks later. Seemed very fast for bulk mail. Any thoughts.

Just wondering if this Is normal? I placed an order with a direct mail lead company and received my first responses 2 weeks later. Seemed very fast for bulk mail. Any thoughts.

Was your order pay per lead or mail drop?

----------

If it was a drop and you placed your order day before they push their mail, 2 weeks would be normal

When I did direct mail for years about 60k in pieces a year. The response was within 2 to 5 weeks. Then occasionally they would send back up to 2 yrs later. At first in 2005 the rate was higher in response but 2010 I received 2 per thousand. This puts a lot of pressure to make every one count.

Love to hear how others are doing today.

I mailed to a very affluent market for specific product so responses were lower but they were very interested prospects. My closing ratio was 50% to 80% selling over the phone.

Check out their website. One of the products you can sell with them is dental, which is not regulated by ACA. I too would love to know how the rest of you guys are doing with this MGA.

Thanks

I am not a personal fan of direct mail, even though I made my living off sending out millions of pieces of mail every week for years. It is expensive and you will be lucky to get a 1/2 percent response rate. I would strongly recommend internet leads to anyone looking to obtain the best ROI for their marketing spend.

Direct mail has a long lead time and it is bad for the environment. It is also very difficult now to create pieces that get opened.

I am not a personal fan of direct mail, even though I made my living off sending out millions of pieces of mail every week for years. It is expensive and you will be lucky to get a 1/2 percent response rate. I would strongly recommend internet leads to anyone looking to obtain the best ROI for their marketing spend.

Direct mail has a long lead time and it is bad for the environment. It is also very difficult now to create pieces that get opened.

1/2 percent? What kind of dog crap have you been mailing lol

Is this a serious post? I hope he's joking… Total malarky.

What are you marketing now?

Latest posts

Back