Retirement Realized Agents Academy?

honestabe

Has anyone here signed up for Chad Owen's Retirement Realized Agents Academy? If so, can you share your experience and opinion?

While I am very happy with my FMO's offerings and trainings, I am looking for any competitive edge I can gain in the market, and given RRAA's modestly priced offerings as well as Chad Owen's track record, I am leaning towards signing up, at least for the introductory level. While it's only about $100 a month, I still want to receive value for the small amount of money, but more importantly my time.

There are about 100 white pages and four books in my "to do" reading pile, so I am not looking merely for more information about annuity selling, but information that is worth the time invested in taking it in.

I haven't experienced his training, but I am connected with him on LinkedIn, seen his YouTube channel, and heard a few of his podcasts.

I find him to be a "down to earth" guy, humble, yet very good and passionate about what he does. I think his character is good, so he's worth learning from.

Just by observations.

Thank you, and that is my exact take on him as well. One of the things I like most about his approach is that it seems very genuine and knowledge-based, and he doesn't come across as a traditional or stereotypical salesman at all. That's my approach, too, so I think it's easier and better for me to learn more techniques from his style than say that of a Grant Cardone.

Worth the hundred bucks to see if it's worth diving into deeper, as he has three levels of mentorship. Thanks again!

I haven't experienced his training, but I am connected with him on LinkedIn, seen his YouTube channel, and heard a few of his podcasts.

I find him to be a "down to earth" guy, humble, yet very good and passionate about what he does. I think his character is good, so he's worth learning from.

Just by observations.

Reactions: DHK
Back