Rising Costs of Med Supps for the Elderly

You are just so wrong on this. Rick never bought Franks training program. After Frank passed Rick tried to buy his CRM program but his widow didn't want to sell it and just told Rick to do with it what he wanted to. That's what Rick did. At some point Rick did incorporate Frank's training into MT101.com

When Rick's company sold MT101.com to us, they kept the CRM program.

If you want the truth, why don't you just simply ask instead of making stuff up?

You popped up here (started posting according to you), at the same time FEX left here. The EFES agents/recruiters just couldn't wait to try and tear them (and other IMOs) down by using dummy screen names. Sure is a coincidence isn't it? Or is it that you just might be one of the dummies?
Are you suggesting that Jimmy is really Newby? :huh:

I think the crapper is talking about Liano who did indeed train my son to sell IFP. And frankly it was pretty good training. And of course the training wasn't new but put into a concise format. But had nothing at all to do with Med Supps. So either the piece of crap is just lying or psychotic, or both.

I'd put the pile of crap on ignore but it's entertaining to read all the bullshit. Only the Monkey Boy has been a bigger asshole to me and neither of them are important enough to care about..

I only hope crap face is right that I get elected but if I am I'll be the first libertarian in history to actually get elected to a state office. Either way, I'm on a "quest" to get the birthday rule enacted in Nevada. It's only fair that seniors don't get screwed by MOO and other similarly dishonest companies.

*ick
You get back what you give out *ick, and you've given out PLENTY!!! Too bad you're so thin skinned. You can hand it out, but you can't take it.

Better watch what you say on a public forum, because you're a politician now. You're supposed to act distinguished. :skeptical:

Make Nevada Great Again Senator *ick!!! Oh yeah, get that Wall built. :twitchy:

Feel free to use that campaign slogan. :yes:

Last edited:
Really???

Based on all your comments, I would have bet on under 5ft 5in. And as the poster child for Napoleon Syndrome.

You need to go away. You have contributed nothing to the forum except lies, innuendo and hyperbole.

We got agents and brokers on this forum telling misrepresentations and total unsubstantiated lies about Mutual of Omaha. We got the Senator on here who is going to fight for the public to undue the wrongs that Mutual of Omaha has brought down on them. And these folks are your good friends and peers. I get that kinda sorta not really but it is what it is. Anyway you are all nuts. Mutual of Omaha is one of the better companies out there and my clients and myself are better off from having done business with them. Keep up the good work Mutual of Omaha and ignore these no good un-grateful lunatics.

I think the crapper is talking about Liano who did indeed train my son to sell IFP. And frankly it was pretty good training. And of course the training wasn't new but put into a concise format. But had nothing at all to do with Med Supps.

Rick

Yes that is exactly who I am talking about. The RockStar. Whats he doing these days anyway?Is he tending bar or did he go on disability and move back home with his parents.:D

Are you suggesting that Jimmy is really Newby? :huh:

No, not at all. If he is a poser then I would suspect he's a poser for EFES. I've actually changed my mind on that. If he was a plant for EFES then he has really taken his role too seriously and gone way overboard a few times. I'm not sure he's affiliated with anyone but himself. He sure is full of himself and is picking fights with everyone on the board, bar none!

Back