Roll Up Debt & High Commissions-not what it seems?

Yes and a big problem for you is that any of your agents can give themself a substancial raise just by leaving you. That’s s problem. So if you actually recruit and train a halfway decent agent that puts up $4000 a week he will figure out real quick that he is giving up $1000 every week of HIS money because you pyramid recruited him. If he jumps ship on you he will be able to get 120% day one. (Real 120% not fake 120%).
You can not keep a decent agent in a pyramid.

this is crazy. FFL really makes it seem they are the best in the industry and no one compares. Just wow! Thank you all.

They do a lot of good but there may be a better fit for you. Talk to @Newby or myself. Whatever you do, do it fully if it’s there or elsewhere. Half in, is always half out.

You know what’s crazy is that they recently told everyone in our group chat to block a person on Instagram. People were asking why because they had seen this person on the YouTube videos and leader boards. When I clicked on the FB profile, this guy was now a Sentinal agent. As far as I know that’s a decent carrier no? All that was said was “he’s no longer with FFL and is up to no good.” I thought sure maybe he’s poaching agents. Yet I didn’t block him. Haha

just thought that was strange.

You know what’s crazy is that they recently told everyone in our group chat to block a person on Instagram. People were asking why because they had seen this person on the YouTube videos and leader boards. When I clicked on the FB profile, this guy was now a Sentinal agent. As far as I know that’s a decent carrier no? All that was said was “he’s no longer with FFL and is up to no good.” I thought sure maybe he’s poaching agents. Yet I didn’t block him. Haha

just thought that was strange.

They told agents in a group chat to block my wife on Facebook because we started writing other carriers. It's pretty close to the standards of a cult. If they told all the agents to take a magic pill at a compound, I'm sure a good majority would lol

Dude if that doesn’t sound like a cult I don’t know what does. Seriously how grown men and women will go along with this stuff is simply beyond me.

In regards to being a “Sentinel agent” in the free world insurance agents can contract with “just about” any FE carrier they want and offer what they think is best for the prospect AND their own business preferences.

may I ask why you say this? Is it because of legal shield being an mlm too or the fact the person says that every business has secrets?

Because he constantly pushes legal shield on this forum as a solution to many different issues.

And because a lawyer isn't going to be of use in that situation.

And because legal shield has terrible reviews and is not something that will benefit most people in most situations.

They told agents in a group chat to block my wife on Facebook because we started writing other carriers. It's pretty close to the standards of a cult. If they told all the agents to take a magic pill at a compound, I'm sure a good majority would lol

What’s crazy is that they often post on Instagram that they were blocked by mlm people because of their massive success on FFL

Because he constantly pushes legal shield on this forum as a solution to many different issues.

And because a lawyer isn't going to be of use in that situation.

And because legal shield has terrible reviews and is not something that will benefit most people in most situations.

People can do their own due diligence and make their own decisions. The contracts are month to month so if someone isn't satisfied with the service they can drop it or if there is an issue with a law firm there is a process for that.

As for business issues such as roll ups agents should know their rights and just as a side note a businesses.

In closing the LS option is just an option. People can just say no. The best yes or no is an educated yes or no. Also in the post I did mention either or.

A very useful thread that helped me deal with my problems. I got into a lot of debt because of a similar situation

There is plenty of information on the internet these days that agents should know to NOT sign up with ANY agency without comparing commission levels on ALL insurance companies before signing up. If you just do the most basic comparison you can see that FFL gives you much lower commissions on FE companies than their competitors.
No new agent should sign up under a pyramid recruiting agency. And no new agent should pyramid recruit themselves. You are co-signing debts on these long shot agents. Duh?
Make sure you feel the person responsible for training you is successful in the biz and competent and has at minimum a 3-year history of solid production. Don’t accept just training videos as your training. You need ongoing interactive communication.
Just because an agency pitches that they are wonderful, it’s on YOU if you don’t use basic common sense to compare.

Back