Royal Neighbors of America (Life)

Hello Im new here, Also looking for good a good company to represent, Just got appointed with Settlers, was also looking at Transamerica for FE.

Any suggestions for "Must Haves" would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks

Would be interested in adding them to the mix.
Hello Winn

can you email more info on Royal Neighbors insurance, and do they advance commisions.
[email protected]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I can't PM you yet.

Please send me an RNA contract if it's available in NC.
cruzinsurance(at)mac.com

Do you have Oxford or Forethought for NC?
can you email me contracts and info on their commision level and advancement.

[email protected]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Would be interested in adding them to the mix.
can you send me contracts and info on their advancement policy.Do you have a website?

[email protected]

Last edited:
I just joined the Forum and am planning on selling Final Expense. Do you still like Royal and what sort of contract can I get and how are you generating leads? How many Agents do you have at this point? Are their rates competitive for Term and UL? How do they compare to Banner and AIG on term raters?

I just joined the Forum and am planning on selling Final Expense. Do you still like Royal and what sort of contract can I get and how are you generating leads? How many Agents do you have at this point? Are their rates competitive for Term and UL? How do they compare to Banner and AIG on term raters?

Yes, I think you will find that most of us that sell a lot of final expense agree that Royal Neighbors is a real good company to have.

Hoosier Daddy (Travis Tubbs) is the best person to contract through. He has helped a lot of agents get started and he is out in the field selling every day.

Royal is probably competitive on term and I'm not sure if they have UL at all. You won't usually write your final expensr business with the same companies you write term and UL through. They are 3-different animals.

I would avoid selling AIG for the time being even if they have good rates. Too much bad publicity with the brand. People will be afraid of them no matter what the facts are.

How do I get started with this?? I have requested that someone call me from EFES but we have not heard from anyone as of yet. I need just the basic training then I am out there selling. Please help.

Terry

Back