S-a-t-u-r-d-a-y

For those of you who are working on Saturdays -

What do you find to be the most productive activity?

-Door Knocking

-Setting Appts

-Running Appts

Everything is better on Sat. I know some of the FE gurus feel that Sat. Morning is the best time to set Appointments. I usually door knock but not for FE, the workers are home on Saturday.

Door knock is my take on it.
Mostly bc nothing pisses me off more than a NS on a Saturday. And it seems like I get more on the weekend than week days. On the other hand, when I DK on the weekend, I get more sits than I do during the week.

Can't say one way is making more money than the other. So keep that in mind. But if all things were equal and I nothing mattered as to what/when I worked...I'd set appts mon-fri and DK on the weekends.

I like going to Farmer's Markets and Flea Markets on Saturday. Not to market, but to shop. I have heard of people marketing at these places.

Lol better than a ball and chain.....I don't work saturdays :biggrin:

I am a grinder. I work one or two Saturdays a month. I do not work many Fridays, Tuesdays and Thursdays or Sundays though. And only a few Wednesdays.

----------

I am a grinder. I work one or two Saturdays a month. I do not work many Fridays, Tuesdays and Thursdays or Sundays though. And only a few Wednesdays.

Oh, and start late on Mondays and talk a late lunch.

Back