Sales Genie

I do not know the quality of list shack, I was basing it off of your posts saying it was around 85% accurate. You are also the one that claimed LeadResearchGroup.com to have 98% accuracy. I assume you would know so we could call this a pretty good assumption?

Those are the averages, but surely you know how accurate is been in your area vs what the averages are.

Sorry you are offended that I feel the need to help out. I thought that's what this site was for. We mainly hear from you, the owner, touting how good your product is. I figured the OP would like to hear from an insurance agent that uses data on a consistent basis. If you would like me to quit posting back and forth with you there is an easy solution to that.

You misunderstand, I'm more then happy to have you here discussing it. Of course it seems a touch disingenuous considering that just about the only posts you feel like being "helpful" on are with pushing people about buying data. From what I understand you're an active Medicare agent and countless threads come and go with questions you don't share your wisdom on. I really enjoy talking about marketing lists because it's my work, but I didn't think anyone else would find it more interesting than there chosen profession.

Let me ask you this. If ListShack.com ran off the same data set you're currently using, would there be any reason at all to not use it? At the pace things are growing I might end up doing that towards the end of next year.

Those are the averages, but surely you know how accurate is been in your area vs what the averages are.

You misunderstand, I'm more then happy to have you here discussing it. Of course it seems a touch disingenuous considering that just about the only posts you feel like being "helpful" on are with pushing people about buying data. From what I understand you're an active Medicare agent and countless threads come and go with questions you don't share your wisdom on. I really enjoy talking about marketing lists because it's my work, but I didn't think anyone else would find it more interesting than there chosen profession.

Let me ask you this. If ListShack.com ran off the same data set you're currently using, would there be any reason at all to not use it? At the pace things are growing I might end up doing that towards the end of next year.

If it was the same data at a lower cost of course. My data is only costing me $20 a month now though and that's only running through a list once. I do answer questions in the senior forum, way more than I do here, that I feel like answering. Sometimes I feel like helping out and sometimes I don't. I gain nothing but competitors by sharing advice.

Is there a reason why you post anywhere besides here? I know the answer but figured I'd ask since you did...

Is there a reason why you post anywhere besides here? I know the answer but figured I'd ask since you did...

That's another great question. As a vendor this whole forum is a giant networking opportunity for me. The more helpful content I can provide the more the community will be interested in doing business with me. If I wasn't promoting my services I would probably be in a situation much like you where I would almost have a disincentive to be helpful and it certainly wouldn't be as productive of a use of my time.

I can help you with quality data. I bought a bunch of names and trying to recoup some of my investment.

Send me an email below.

Rick

So Rick

Do you have website link something that we can find out about your lead program?

One time we were talking and I lost your phone number. That was about ACA

So Rick

Do you have website link something that we can find out about your lead program?

One time we were talking and I lost your phone number. That was about ACA

I don't have a website for the lists (they are NOT leads). I bought a large number and can download as many as I need on demand. They can be sorted pretty much any way you need.

If you or anyone else would like more info, please send me an email with your phone number to insure(at)greensky(dot)com.

This is not even close to a moneymaker for me but I got tired of the same lists being sold for a huge markup.

Rick

Do you remove cell phones so folks can safely use a dialer to call them?

Has anyone ever used Sales Genie and if so how did you like them and what was the cost.

I read some reviews about sales genie and they were fine.
It's always depends on your needs if the software will fit on your needs.
You might also want to check leadsdistributionsoftware.com as this software has a lot of features that may fit on your needs.

I read some reviews about sales genie and they were fine.
It's always depends on your needs if the software will fit on your needs.
You might also want to check leadsdistributionsoftware.com as this software has a lot of features that may fit on your needs.

Looks an awful lot like you're just trying to sell scraping software. Is that the gist of it?

Latest posts

Back