Sales systems: Think first... buy later

I'd like to clarify my statement about systems. I don't consider a system simply a transfer of information via telemarketing.

Systems to me are "we will fill your seminar for you at a low cost." That is a system.

Hiring a company to telemarket because you either are too lazy, or don't like it, of find that your time is better spent selling, is NOT a system. It's a service.

It seems to me that Gary offers a service. I could do the same for myself by buying the equipment and having the calls made in-house. I choose to not use any telemarketing service at this time.

I did speak with Gary around the middle of December and was interested in having him discuss generating senior leads. I asked him to call me the beginning of January. I am still waiting for the call.

Rick

Al,

I didn't infer anything. I flat out asked. And you answered. What is your problem? You think people are going to believe me over you? Yeah right! I've got little if any credibility on this board. I know it, you know it, and everyone's NAA hating dog knows it. So chill. No harm was done. Don't you know that according to some (most?) you are dealing with the board-*** here? I'm no threat to you. I'm flattered that someone of your statue even pays me any attention! (Same with Rick, John, et. al. It's like I really 'matter'.... although I know I really don't!)

I know I don't know what I don't know. I'm OK with that. That's why I'm here.... to learn from you, Rick, John P., STI, James, Chumps, Mr. B., Margarita, Ritter, and a whole bunch of others.

Al

If my 97 lifetime posts on this forum make me some kind of icon on this board then maybe I should stop posting for another 6 months like I have before the one yesterday, then I could be a GOD!!!!!:rolleyes:

Well that's an odd statement Al. So if I designed some kind of new kitchen appliance that I really thought a lot of other people would want then instead of trying marketing it I should just design one for my own kitchen and go about my life?

Not a good example unless the kitchen appliance is going to reproduce money. A sales system makes you millions :) a kitchen appliance makes burrito's.

Wow! I did not mean to cause so much trouble regarding the CRM. I though it would just be a good way for some agents to try it and if they thought it increased their production, then they would buy it. It works for us. Some agents will not have the success that we do and john P. does. (based on his blog). We supply leads and CRM systems. We can not guarantee sales. Sales are really based on the skill level of the agent. Our CRM is a sales multiplier. If you got 2 sales per week via telemarketing, then you will get at least 4 sales with the CRM. Unfortunately not all of our clients are seasoned veterans, so we do supply some of the agents with sales training. We are not obligated to do this, but do it as a service as we want the client to have success with our leads and CRM. Once again our CRM is only a multiplier. I appreciate all the positive comments from the forum members and also appreciate the skeptic comments from certain members too. I helps us strive for better customer service.
Mr. Bronstein, I never knew I was supposed to call you the beginning of January. I called you twice last year and I think you said you had a lot on your plate at that time. I appoligize if I misunderstood! I will call you today. Also Al, if you wish to do a demo of the system please let me know. It is very good at generating leads!
Gary P
Gary P

Al
Also, I appreciate your comments. I remeber talking you to last year around November when you were inquiring about our system and unfortunately the system was only compatible with PC computer systems not Mac's. I know that you did a demo with me and stated you think this would be a good solution for you. I am sorry that the MCS CRM is compatible with PC only. If this makes our customer service bad than I apologize to you Al!

Al
Also, I appreciate your comments. I remeber talking you to last year around November when you were inquiring about our system and unfortunately the system was only compatible with PC computer systems not Mac's. I know that you did a demo with me and stated you think this would be a good solution for you. I am sorry that the MCS CRM is compatible with PC only. If this makes our customer service bad than I apologize to you Al!

Do they still make Macs? I think my Grandmother had one. She kind of liked it.

I know that you did a demo with me and stated you think this would be a good solution for you. I am sorry that the MCS CRM is compatible with PC only.

What?

Huh?

Demo?

Really?

Let's set the record straight.

I never DID the demo. It never happened. You said your people would get back to me so as to give it a try, but they never did, nor did you. No one answered my emails either.

Here is my deal. When someone says they are going to do something and they don't, they lose credibility with me... because I hold people to my own very high standards. That may not be fair, but that's how I run my business.

Don't tell me you are going to do something and then not do it... because I'm going to hold you to it. Don't make me the bad guy here, Gary... because I'm not the one who dropped the ball. You did.

Suggestion: Take responsibility for your own failures and not try to weasel out of them. People will respect you for it. In this business your word is your bond. It's damn hard to regain lost credibility. You lie... you die. That's what my old mentor, Ross Perot taught me when I was 24 and his assistant (read that as "office boy" and "go-fer".) As he would say to me in his Texas accent "Little fella, it's jus that simple." (I was about the only guy in EDS who was shorter than Ross... I think that's why he hired me.... so as to have someone to call "Little fella." Nice man, Ross. A bit of a "kook" but he took care of his people... even sent his own private commandos headed by Art "Bull" Simons.. after some employees who were being held hostage in Iran... there was a story about it some years ago... but is long forgotten.)

Al

Back