SalesDialers.com Status

salesdialers

Expert
Sales Dialer Status

Good afternoon
We just wanted to give you an update of today. We are still having some residual effects from the issues. However, today we made very good progress and hope to have the solution back up to full strength Weds evening or Thursday morning. We are sorry for the issues this has caused and once again please contact us for a free week.
SalesDialers.com team

Last edited:
salesdialers said:
Good afternoon
We just wanted to give you an update of today. We are still having some residual effects from the issues. However, today we made very good progress and hope to have the solution back up to full strength Weds evening or Thursday morning. We are sorry for the issues this has caused and once again please contact us for a free week.
SalesDialers.com team

What if someone wants to cancel. Do you guys give refunds?

Well, I say if they give mr. Senior Indiana a refund, they'll look pretty upstanding in my book.
Couldn't agree with you more, but due to the past history of their owner on this forum (before we had the pleasure of your company), the proof of the pudding will have to be in the eating.

"Trust, but verify." - Ronald Reagan

tins said:
Well...any news?
I'm considering using Salesdialers, like to know how they handle issues...

I talked to Cory. He said they don't do refunds but would look into my support issues and then possibly do a refund. He said it was due to google by we were still having problems with the service yesterday. Even if I cancelled today they wouldn't give me a pro rated refund.

Back