Salesdialers.com

For the price, it can be beaten by a few other dialers out there.

I agree DYL is nice but VERY EXPENSIVE.

They charge $40 a month for voip calling, another $99 (if i remember correctly) for the crm. this doesn't even count the auto-responder/auto call-back feature for new leads via api from lead companies.

Nice system, waaaay too pricey.

I just wish bobcrm would add a dialer to his crm. Then I can count it complete.

They charge $40 a month for voip calling, another $99 (if i remember correctly) for the crm. this doesn't even count the auto-responder/auto call-back feature for new leads via api from lead companies.

What is bob crm? I have used 2 dialers and both were less than $100 a month for unlimited calling. I see no reason to pay more than that.

I pay $20 per month. I don't use their VoIP. Ad then it's $5.00 per hour for their auto dialer. For me it works fine. Plus the Internet leads are fed in for an additional buck and our office phones ring as soon as the leads come in.

Are there any other products that are similar that work with the leading Internet lead companies? I haven't been using dyl that long, so if there's other products that are similar, I'd consider them. They would have to handle incoming Internet leads in a similar fashion.

I pay $20 per month. I don't use their VoIP. Ad then it's $5.00 per hour for their auto dialer. For me it works fine. Plus the Internet leads are fed in for an additional buck and our office phones ring as soon as the leads come in.

Are there any other products that are similar that work with the leading Internet lead companies? I haven't been using dyl that long, so if there's other products that are similar, I'd consider them. They would have to handle incoming Internet leads in a similar fashion.

Agency IQ does this as well. I've never used DYL, so I can't compare them.

Agency IQ will take the lead from the lead provider, send out a series of emails AND as soon as the lead comes in, call you and call the lead. It will do it on a schedule. Now, 20 minutes from now, 60 minutes from now, 4 hours, tomorrow, 3 days, 10 days, 30 days, or whatever schedule you want.

Dan

Agency IQ does this as well. I've never used DYL, so I can't compare them.

Agency IQ will take the lead from the lead provider, send out a series of emails AND as soon as the lead comes in, call you and call the lead. It will do it on a schedule. Now, 20 minutes from now, 60 minutes from now, 4 hours, tomorrow, 3 days, 10 days, 30 days, or whatever schedule you want.

Dan

Thanks. I think I'll research it and try them out. There are some things that I do not like about DYL, namely, limited searching capabilities.

Back