San Antonio visit

That’s a toughie-so many places. With that kind of $ to spend, there would surely be a lot of options. The fastest growing areas are the large area up north off of 281 north of 1604, New Braunfels area. My sister and BIL say that even their neighborhood has a lot of young couples that have replaced the oldies. They live in Deerfield. Shavano Park in that same area is an upscale area with young ppl.
This fairly large area (in town) that I would consider for them is bounded by the 10, 410, 281 & 1604- making a square. If they don’t like too much traffic, stay away from the communities along Culebra Rd. You might want to test the traffic at peak hours to get a feel for commuting time. I’m excited for them.

Thanks that helps.

Here in the Tobin Hills area it seems like a real mix of older smaller chain link fence homes, next to new 5 bedrooms two story homes.

Thanks guys.

San Antonio seems like it is blowing up real-estate wise.

If the kids pick SA they seem to like the Castle Hill area.

But they are also looking at VA.
Just out of MD

Thanks guys.

San Antonio seems like it is blowing up real-estate wise.

If the kids pick SA they seem to like the Castle Hill area.

But they are also looking at VA.
Just out of MD

SA benefits from being close to Austin, where every Californian wants to be, but slim pickings there too as well.
Castle Hills is within the square that I gave you. Those are older ranch style homes from the 1950s, Castle Hills is its own city, pretty centered midway within SA and not far from the airport. Try looking at the hoods farther west from Castle Hills off of Huebner Rd- newer homes late 80s-mid 90ish- some of them gated. Good Luck to your kids.

Back