SAN Number if Cold Calling in Home State Only?

agent m

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Do I need to register if I am not crossing state lines with my calls? I have never needed to do this before now and am totally lost on what to do from a legal standpoint. Also, can I just do it myself or do I need a company to get with on this? I have a captive I will be working with (switching lines...personal reasons) will they help with this? Please Help.:1baffled:

Do I need to register if I am not crossing state lines with my calls? I have never needed to do this before now and am totally lost on what to do from a legal standpoint. Also, can I just do it myself or do I need a company to get with on this? I have a captive I will be working with (switching lines...personal reasons) will they help with this? Please Help.:1baffled:

Yes, you always should have one.

You can do it yourself, it's super easy.

What do you need it for?

Cold calling, thinking about some lists...need to scrub possibly if not list or if I get an old one.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
They are free yes? So long as I do not need but a couple of area codes.

Last edited:
Goto telemarketing.donotcall.gov
Register.
You get up to 5 area codes to download for free.

You'll need some software to do the scrubbing though.

Dan

Great, thank you both. What software do I get for this purpose and about what does it run price wise. I am not quite ready to jump full in with a dialer quite yet, but potentially in the future.

Back