noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
Are they worth picking up ?
True SS billing?
Priced right?
CS ?
Agent service?

I’m picking up . I’ve talked to several agents who say underwriting great . Not true ss billing . But they take direct express and copd level . Ok pricing but the funeral conceriege built in so nice bells and whistles . If your tight with your fmo 130% easy to get

They are ok. They approve a lot.

smokers cannot get preferred rates. Non preferred rates are very high

They do not commission on the policy fee

They charge $3.95/mo for DE. Also non commissioned.

They claim to do SS billing. In fact, the only days they do draft are the 1st and 3rd. And the Wednesdays. Unless the person pays on approval. It that case it’s on that day each month.

I wrote one today. I was able to print the policy within 30 minutes. I like that.

They are almost impossible to get on the phone. Their commission report takes a detective to find and an MBA to read.

If you are advanced you get advanced on approval. Including DE.

If they have company brochures I can’t find them. Another agent sent me a PDF of their brochure. So I printed my own.

The eApp is a bit slow when compared to KSKJ and CinnEq. It’s fast when compared to Trans or Aetna.

They claim to do SS billing. In fact, the only days they do draft are the 1st and 3rd. And the Wednesdays. Unless the person pays on approval. It that case it’s on that day each month.

I wrote one today. I was able to print the policy within 30 minutes. I like that.

They are almost impossible to get on the phone. Their commission report takes a detective to find and an MBA to read.

If they have company brochures I can’t find them. Another agent sent me a PDF of their brochure. So I printed my own.

The eApp is a bit slow when compared to KSKJ and CinnEq. It’s fast when compared to Trans or Aetna.

Why did you use them in this particular case ? DE ?

So they’re growing too fast and don’t have the staff . I assure you aggressive underwriting and taking a lot of junk they’ll underwrite at time of claim. Just like rna does now .No brocheres and terrible cs reminds me of LifeShield . When i first got with LifeShield they had nothing . Advancing de with no true ss billing is a disaster waiting to hurt them .

So they’re growing too fast and don’t have the staff . I assure you aggressive underwriting and taking a lot of junk they’ll underwrite at time of claim. Just like rna does now .No brocheres and terrible cs reminds me of LifeShield . When i first got with LifeShield they had nothing . Advancing de with no true ss billing is a disaster waiting to hurt them .
LifeShield has a tri fold brochure. I hate those things.

RNA has very good agent,and CS. They are a pleasure to deal with.
No patience for any company that you can't get on the phone .
If they gave a shit they could fix that by valuing policyholders,agents.
I feel bad for all my Settlers and Trans policyholders who cannot get through,get horrible CS.
How are they on contestable claims ?
No brochures on the product ? Sounds lame.
T cannot get preferred ?

Todd is talking about picking them up.
Not sounding too promising so far.

Back