Seeking Guidance on SMS Marketing Strategy

liamnoah

Expert
Hey folks,

I'm diving into SMS marketing for my business and could use some advice. What are the best practices for crafting engaging SMS campaigns without coming across as spammy?

How frequently should I send messages to customers without overwhelming them? Also, do any tips on optimizing timing for maximum impact? Lastly, what tools or platforms do you recommend for managing SMS marketing campaigns effectively?

I want to ensure that my approach is respectful, effective, and compliant with regulations.

I would appreciate any insights or recommendations you can share!

Hey folks,

I'm diving into SMS marketing for my business and could use some advice. What are the best practices for crafting engaging SMS campaigns without coming across as spammy?

How frequently should I send messages to customers without overwhelming them? Also, do any tips on optimizing timing for maximum impact? Lastly, what tools or platforms do you recommend for managing SMS marketing campaigns effectively?

I want to ensure that my approach is respectful, effective, and compliant with regulations.

I would appreciate any insights or recommendations you can share on sms marketing!
thanks in advance for any help

Any effective DTC marketing, regardless of the format, should be brief, provide information and intrigue, in order to catch the attention of the consumer and make them want more information.

Back