Selling AmAm via Telephone - (found thanks)

I am. They only sell AmAm in their call center units. I'm meeting them today at the office and will inquire.

Found a guy that has a telesales contract though - just in case OLA won't.

I'd be surprised if One Life couldn't do it. They are pretty big. Hell look at their leader board. They have a lot of people putting up ridiculous final expense numbers. In fact, I don't even know how those people achieve those numbers.

I'd be surprised if One Life couldn't do it. They are pretty big. Hell look at their leader board. They have a lot of people putting up ridiculous final expense numbers. In fact, I don't even know how those people achieve those numbers.

In my last conversation with Am Am about telesales they explained to me that they really don't want agents selling over the phone unless they are in a call center environment and they usually come and check out your call center before they allow it. That's was the procedure for us to bring on a call center at that time.

In my last conversation with Am Am about telesales they explained to me that they really don't want agents selling over the phone unless they are in a call center environment and they usually come and check out your call center before they allow it. That's was the procedure for us to bring on a call center at that time.

Just like contract levels, the public guidelines don't always apply. There are always exceptions and given how much volume OLA does, I'd be shocked if they couldn't get an exception for just about anyone they want.

When you get a few hundred more posts then your posts may have merit ;)
Lamb Chops, how many times do I have to try and squeeze this between your ears...the # of posts you have, have NOTHING to do with your knowledge or what you have to contribute to the Forum. :twitchy:

When I found the Forum, I had over 30 years in the business, did that mean that I knew nothing when I got here? When I made my 1st post, you already had around 2,000 posts. Did that mean that on my 1st day on the Forum, that you knew more than me about this business? Of course NOT. :laugh:

Lamb Chops, how many times do I have to try and squeeze this between your ears...the # of posts you have, have NOTHING to do with your knowledge or what you have to contribute to the Forum. :twitchy:

When I found the Forum, I had over 30 years in the business, did that mean that I knew nothing when I got here? When I made my 1st post, you already had around 2,000 posts. Did that mean that on my 1st day on the Forum, that you knew more than me about this business? Of course NOT. :laugh:

Dude - 17k posts - you are da Man . . .

Rob not so much - he is da Clown . . .

Guess so... you don't know much now...:wacko:

Back