• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Send Me Some Info.

Bob baits their hook with bait that is trained to swim back to him. You could say he's a master at it. That would make him a masterb......

You should share exactly what you do and what lead sources you're referring to because most people statistically lose about 80% that they let go.

I email information all the time. Most who specifically request information end up buying. Can't give you exact numbers, but probably 70 - 80%.

Too funny Todd King. Be glad they ask you to send info...either way this creates an opportunity and reason to call, stop by, etc.

i should show up at the door with a stack of books and say here's all the info that i have read to come to the conclusion. i'll come back and pick them up in a few weeks when you are finished with them.:D

lol oicu812nbama...some people just don't understand that it's not as easy as going to Walmart. Although Walmart would have it that way...like your style.

Back