• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Send Out Cards

SOC uses REAL stamps, the guy that got one that was metered was probaly a different company

SOC uses REAL stamps, the guy that got one that was metered was probaly a different company

Well, it may have been a different company, byt it had SOC all over the back of it and it was sent by an SOC recruiter.

It was one of their "big cards", so maybe that is why it was metered, but it doesn't excuse them using the post office as their excuse for not sending out mail timely. Hell, it takes them a week as it is. A delay with them is terrible.

Here is an update on SOC for anyone that cares. I just got a card from someone that uses it and it is not an actual stamp. It is a "stamp" that is printed on the envelope. So it doesn't quite have the same look and feel as a real stamp, but it looks better than a generic bulk mail stamp. And it is first class mail.

I know they used to use actual stamps, I wonder when they changed that?

And I guess that blows their "ran out of stamps" excuse mentioned earlier.

Actually, it supports it.
Ran out of stamps, then we realized we could just 'print' them on the envelope!!!!

I'm disappointed they did away with real stamps. It used to be a decent program, but it got a bit overused, lost being something special, I quit using it.

Dan

Back