Send Out Cards

@blue_wynd, I am here to help you if you can't find a SOC person with the insurance templates you require. Based on my experience helping others, I know I can guide you through to create your own unique cards to touch all your clients and prospects.

I don't mind being your second choice!

I pmed Chris a few months back. He didn't get back to me. We talking above the guy before you right? Making sure. lol.

I pm'ed him a couple of weeks ago about SOC and he got back to me the same day. He must not like you. ;-) Just kidding of course. Chris seems to be one of the good guys in the industry. I'd give him another shot or just sign up under someone else. Since the Medicare market has grown into my biggest segment of income, he was the perfect person for me to sign up under for SOC.

I pmed Chris a few months back. He didn't get back to me. We talking above the guy before you right? Making sure. lol.

He's a busy guy. Just try him again if you want the templets. If you go elsewhere you can go under me. I have some templets for insurance but haven't put near the work in it that Chris has.

What does SOC cost to join/use these days? I looked at it a few years back and it was like $400 one time fee, plus a monthly fee (cant remember how much monthly $).
Do they still have the 3 levels? Retail, wholesale, and business builder? I'm thinking of it again too.

What does SOC cost to join/use these days? I looked at it a few years back and it was like $400 one time fee, plus a monthly fee (cant remember how much monthly $).
Do they still have the 3 levels? Retail, wholesale, and business builder? I'm thinking of it again too.

There is no one-time fee anymore.

It's either $9.95 per month for the retail version of or $31 per month for the Preferred Customer option. The $31 per month gives you 100 points for that $31.

It takes 1 point to send a postcard.
It takes 2 points to send a regular greeting card.

So, for $31 per month (no contract, cancel anytime), that gives you 50 cards per month. You have to put postage money in an "expense" account, too.

I use about 300 points a month right, because I've seen a huge value from it.

My "New Med Supp Client" campaign automatically follows up with a new client at specified times. It has five cards in the automatic campaign and that costs me 5 x .62 or $3.10 plus the postage.

My clients feel like they're royalty when I talk to them after they've been through my follow up campaign. I don't ask for referrals until the third card has touched them. I've found this to be most effective, and then they're telling their friends how "amazing" my follow up is. ;)

----------

I believe I've written back to you.. if not, feel free to contact me directly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Daytona. I'll take a look.
Do you have any campaigns built for regular life or annuity clients?

I have a final expense campaign, but it was the first one I ever did, and it's not that great. You can get great ideas from my Medicare campaign, though, and just change some words around.

It's just the follow up that's important..not too specific about product type.

----------

I just activated this page from my website so that it is no longer password protected. It answers a lot of these questions.
Send Out Cards Referral Campaigns | Medicare Training - MedicareAgentTraining.com

The name is a marriage of Toltec philosophy (that is espoused by Carlos Castaneda and Don Miguel Ruiz) and Buddhism.

Everything we do, everything we are, rests on our personal power. If we have enough of it, one word is enough to change the course of our lives. If we don't, the most magnificent piece of wisdom can be revealed to us and that revelation won't make a damn bit of difference. Do you know that at this very moment you are surrounded by eternity? And do you know you can use that eternity, if you so desire? Do you know that you can extend yourself forever in any direction and use it to take the totality of yourself forever in any direction? Do you know that one moment can be eternity? If you had enough personal power, my words alone would serve as a means to round up the totality of yourself and get to the crucial part of it out of the boundaries in which it is contained.-From Tales of Power

The Heart Sutra says, "all phenomena in their own-being are empty." It doesn't say "all phenomena are empty." This distinction is vital. "Own-being" means separate independent existence. The passage means that nothing we see or hear (or are) stands alone; everything is a tentative expression of one seamless, ever-changing landscape. So though no individual person or thing has any permanent, fixed identity, everything taken together is what Thich Nhat Hanh calls "interbeing." This term embraces the positive aspect of emptiness as it is lived and acted by a person of wisdom -- with its sense of connection, compassion and love.

""Carlos Castaneda""

Wow, does that take me back to a different time, Wish I could remember it.

The name is a marriage of Toltec philosophy (that is espoused by Carlos Castaneda and Don Miguel Ruiz) and Buddhism.

Everything we do, everything we are, rests on our personal power. If we have enough of it, one word is enough to change the course of our lives. If we don't, the most magnificent piece of wisdom can be revealed to us and that revelation won't make a damn bit of difference. Do you know that at this very moment you are surrounded by eternity? And do you know you can use that eternity, if you so desire? Do you know that you can extend yourself forever in any direction and use it to take the totality of yourself forever in any direction? Do you know that one moment can be eternity? If you had enough personal power, my words alone would serve as a means to round up the totality of yourself and get to the crucial part of it out of the boundaries in which it is contained.-From Tales of Power

The Heart Sutra says, "all phenomena in their own-being are empty." It doesn't say "all phenomena are empty." This distinction is vital. "Own-being" means separate independent existence. The passage means that nothing we see or hear (or are) stands alone; everything is a tentative expression of one seamless, ever-changing landscape. So though no individual person or thing has any permanent, fixed identity, everything taken together is what Thich Nhat Hanh calls "interbeing." This term embraces the positive aspect of emptiness as it is lived and acted by a person of wisdom -- with its sense of connection, compassion and love.

Back